I am considering the one plus 3 right now because my note 5 decided to stop working properly. Can anyone share their experience with op3 camera? camera is pretty important to me since I have been so spoiled by my note5's
    10-14-2016 01:41 PM
    I am considering the one plus 3 right now because my note 5 decided to stop working properly. Can anyone share their experience with op3 camera? camera is pretty important to me since I have been so spoiled by my note5's
    Take a look through this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/one...ml#post5279358

Also, here's the Android Central review with information/samples of the Camera: OnePlus 3 review: Finally all grown up | Android Central

Let us know if that helps, or if you have any other questions.
    10-14-2016 01:52 PM
    I ordered the OnePlus 3 several days ago, so I am still waiting for it. But, from everything I have read, it has a good camera. It will not be at the level of an S7, Pixel or iPhone, but it will be good. To me, I could not justify paying $200+ more for a phone with a little better camera. If money is not an issue for you, I'd go for a Pixel. But again, for me I didn't want to spend that much on a phone. I will be completely happy with the OP3, especially coming from a GS4.
    10-14-2016 02:08 PM