Help! I need to replace my faulty LG G3. Is the OnePlus 3 a good choice?

CatLady25

Nov 3, 2016
Visit site
My LG G3 (which I've had since March 2014) has developed the flickering/blacking out screen problem. I've done my research and I want to buy the OnePlus 3, but I'm afraid of spending $$$ and having it crap out after a short while. I'd appreciate feedback on this phone. Also, if not this phone, can you recommend another? I was looking at the MotoG 4, but that appears to have a disappearing screen issue as well.

Thanks in advance!

yknot00

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
First question, whether your carrier is compatible? OnePlus3 will not work on all networks for instance Verizon is not compatible. However, if you are using a carrier like AT&T or similar I would say go for it. Can't know the future but this company is now in its 3rd generation of phones and getting better all the time. I have the soft gold with a bamboo case and I can't stop singing it's praises. Only thing I wish they would include is an expansion slot for storage and a replaceable battery. But you can't have everything. Dash charging is in a word phenomenal. Run don't walk to order this great phone I 💗 it, so will you.

jbbrown79

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I've had the phone for about 3 days and I'm coming from a Galaxy S4. This phone is amazing. I can't believe how quick it is. Everything just seems to work and work well. I like the gestures you can do to turn on the flashlight, open the camera and pause/play music. I haven't messed with the camera too much, but it seems to take good pictures. I also like the different customization options with the dark theme and accent colors. I haven't really looked at on screen time, but battery life has been good as well. I easily make it through the day. And Dash charging is super fast! For the price, you can't beat it. I highly recommend it.

I did just look at their website and noticed both models are out of stock, so getting one may be an issue.

CatLady25

Nov 3, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, I'm sad. They are out of stock and after speaking with CS, it appears it won't be available until the end of this month. Guess I'll just have to get a cheapie as I can't wait until then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome