OnePlus 3T spec's/price

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
See post #7, below for latest info

Oppomart have published the spec's and price for the 3T variant, as follows...

"OnePlus 3T

$499.00 Out of stock

Be the first to review this product

- 5.5-inch full HD screen, 1920x1080 pixels display resolution
- 2.35GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB/128GB USF 2.0 storage
- 16MP rear camera(Sony IMX398), 8MP front camera
- Front fingerprint scanner supported
- Official Oxygen OS base on Android, Dash Charge technology
- Coming soon...
"

So, US$100 more than the 3 model. It comes with the Snapdragon 821 processor at 2.35 GHz as opposed to the Snapdragon 820 at 2.15 GHz. Both on the Adreno 530 GPU. Also a choice of 64GB and 128GB storage. The latter, I would guess, at a higher cost. A 16 MEGAPIXEL SONY OIS CAMERA.

It also sports a, "5.5-inch full HD screen, 1920x1080 pixels display resolution". Strange that it is not billed as AMOLED or Optic AMOLED as OnePlus refer to it.

The battery is 3080 mAh with Dash charge as against the 3 model with a 3000 mAh battery and Dash charge.

For more details of spec's, see the website at... Buy Oneplus 3T - 5.5 inch Screen Qualcomm 821 CPU 6GB RAM Android Phone

It is also looking increasingly likely that the 3T will initially launch on Marshmallow, Android 6.0.1, and not Android 7.0, Nougat.

The official announcement of the OnePlus 3T is tomorrow, 15 Nov; at 18.00 hrs UTC/UK, when we should learn more.

Last edited:

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: OnePlus 3T spec's/price on Oppomart

The above conflicts with some of the OnePlus 3T spec's shown on GSMArena, chiefly...

Battery is shown by GSMArena as being 3300 mAh.

Display is listed as. "Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors"

See full spec's on GSMArena... OnePlus 3T - Full phone specifications

MRS DIVA

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site

All will be revealed around 1800hrs in the UK, still not getting any type of buzz regarding these specs. My OP3 is doing mighty fine and will suffice until the OP4 pops up next year.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site

Ahead of tomorrows announcement of the 3T variant, it seems that the OnePlus 3 model is now shown as Out of Stock for the U.S and Canada as well as all other countries, worldwide, with the notable exception of the U.K. website which is still accepting orders for the OnePlus 3 Global model, A3003. See, https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...2Foneplus.net%2Fuk%2Foneplus-3&token=q6yfI2Sn

UPDATE: The U.K. site is now also showing, "Out of Stock".

Last edited:

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site

At last... here are the spec's for the 3T model as shown on OnePlus's site, here

• 5.5" Optic AMOLED screen
    [*]3400 mAh battery
    [*]Storage 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.0
    [*]CPU Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 821 Quad Core, Kryo™: 2x 2.35 GHz, 2x 1.6 GHz
    [*]Rear camera SensorSony IMX 298 Sensor
    [*]Released on Android 6.0.1, Marshmallow

Cost from = U.K. £399 US$439 CA$599 €439

Available N. America 22 November and rest of the world 28 November

Last edited:

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Nice, but not really worth an upgrade, especially with the fairly steep price increase. Wonder what they'll manage next year.

Poppy59

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Bit disappointed with this "upgrade".
Looking forward to seeing reviews of the old vs the new to see if it's worth changing. Was really hoping for a new main camera with a wider aperture for better low light shots!

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Nice, but not really worth an upgrade, especially with the fairly steep price increase. Wonder what they'll manage next year.

I was thinking exactly the same thing myself, fuzzylumpkin. In 7 months time they are going to have to pull a new rabbit out of the hat and I get the feeling that whatever it is, it will be nowhere near as economical as the OnePlus 3. has been. Also, with 2 releases in less than 6 months, have they shot themselves in the foot as the may find that potential OnePlus 4 early adopters might play the wait and see game in case there is another update a few months later.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Guys I don't think this is meant for "upgrading" from the OP3. It's more of just a refresh mid cycle so newcomers have a more current option, or even if coming from like a OP2 or something.
I don't see this as a steep price increase...40 bucks more for updated processor, battery, camera. And like 80 bucks for double the storage? That's great in and of itself! I think this was a great move in my opinion.

MRS DIVA

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I was thinking exactly the same thing myself, fuzzylumpkin. In 7 months time they are going to have to pull a new rabbit out of the hat and I get the feeling that whatever it is, it will be nowhere near as economical as the OnePlus 3. has been. Also, with 2 releases in less than 6 months, have they shot themselves in the foot as the may find that potential OnePlus 4 early adopters might play the wait and see game in case there is another update a few months later.

Very good points Ironass , it will be interesting to see what specs the OP4 will end up having and more importantly, how much it is going to cost...

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
That battery size increase alone is worth upgrading, IMO, 3400mAh battery is exactly what the original OPO3 needed!

Now they give the OPO3T a more efficient version of the same SoC AND a much larger battery, wow!

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, they may have painted themselves into a bit of a corner there... It was a bit of a problem for Sony i think. A year is a long time to wait, but why upgrade when there'll be new hardware in 5 months?

JSchoey

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Currently rocking a 2015 MotoG and have been looking at the OnePlus3 in the last couple weeks. May just have to pull the trigger on the 3T as I'm not sure I can wait around until next June for the 4.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
40 bucks more isn't much of a price hike, but 70 quid more is.

Especially when it's 90 quid over the original price.

Well then I guess we can agree to disagree. Sorry for being a tad ignorant to that fact.

Well it is a bit of a shame that one plus put that premium on your guys options...

We have our own issues to worry about over here too unfortunately :/

X-Nemesis

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
My OPO rocking Sultans CM 13.1 with Xposed will last me until the OP4 with BT 5.0 and hopefully a bigger 5.7" option, in spite of the 5.3" rumors I've read recently.

iOS Gravity

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site

$40 increase for the OP3T in 64GB with a 400 mah larger battery, better front facing camera, and an 821 that's not underclocked to 820 speeds sounds like like a pretty good deal to me.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci