Is the software pretty decent? I heard it may be buggy?
    11-17-2016 03:41 PM
    Is the software pretty decent? I heard it may be buggy?
    It depends on which software you are referring to a there are 2 available for the OnePlus 3. The stock OxygenOS 3.2.7 or the OxygenOS Open Beta 7. Since, as its name denotes, the Beta is the software testing branch for OnePlus and features of this may, or may not, feed into the standard stock release. Having said that, overall, I find the Beta, test, software good enough and stable enough, to use as a daily driver.
    11-17-2016 04:21 PM
    All software has bugs, the Bluetooth can be a bit tricksy on the Oneplus 3...

That said, oxygen OS is as stable as any other software. My current uptime is 320 hours, anything that can run without issue for two weeks without a reboot can't be considered buggy.
    11-17-2016 04:34 PM
    It depends on which software you are referring to a there are 2 available for the OnePlus 3. The stock OxygenOS 3.2.7 or the OxygenOS Open Beta 7. Since, as its name denotes, the Beta is the software testing branch for OnePlus and features of this may, or may not, feed into the standard stock release. Having said that, overall, I find the Beta, test, software good enough and stable enough, to use as a daily driver.
    Sorry I meant non beta of Oxygen. I currently have the Pixel XL but thinking of returning it and getting the oneplus 3t because it is a better value
    11-17-2016 04:36 PM
    I haven't found the op3 to be buggy. Works as advertised with a clean skin and a few useful customisation options. To put it in context I've most recently come from an iPhone 5s and a 1st Gen Moto X and the OP3 has been as trouble free as either of those.
    11-18-2016 04:24 AM
    I recently upgraded from an iPhone 6 Plus to the 3T running the stable stock OS and it has been great. I wouldn't call it buggy in any way. I am very happy and impressed with it. As previously stated, no OS is bug free and I haven't found anything to complain about.
    12-12-2016 03:15 PM
    I have had the OP3 since launch and have loved it with no issues except for one thing. The ONLY thing thats been an issue is the phone can reboot while running Waze and charging at the same time. In 6 months its happened with a number of times.
    12-12-2016 10:39 PM
    I have had the OP3 since launch and have loved it with no issues except for one thing. The ONLY thing thats been an issue is the phone can reboot while running Waze and charging at the same time. In 6 months its happened with a number of times.
    Haha thats a strange issue to have indeed! same thing with Google maps?
    12-13-2016 06:51 AM
    Having read that, I was concerned about that issue with the OP3. But during the time I've had the OP3 (since late October), I have not had any issues using navigation and charging. I don't use the auto Dash charger, but use something like Anker/etc that delivers 24w/port. My OP3 charges very well while I use it for navigation. I mostly use Waze but sometimes use Maps... and sometimes have both running.
    12-13-2016 07:12 AM