Headphones sound quality

jpmacedosilva

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone ... I am considering purchase the OP3T (my first OP smartphone), and as one of the things I do most with my smartphone is listening to music (mainly in Google Play Music and Spotify apps), I would like to know how the OP3 behaves in terms of sound quality using headphones?
I usually appreciate a lot of bass-rich equipment.
Is the OP3 an equipment with rich bass sound?

Best regards

Poppy59

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
If you use the power amp app, you can customise the sound however you want.
I find that the OP3 sound to be very good 👍

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone ... I am considering purchase the OP3T (my first OP smartphone), and as one of the things I do most with my smartphone is listening to music (mainly in Google Play Music and Spotify apps), I would like to know how the OP3 behaves in terms of sound quality using headphones?

Best regards

I've got a pixel, S7 edge, and axon7 mini. My S7 edge remains my main phone as I was very disappointed with the pixel. Being a musician, I bought the A7 mini for media listening since it has the very best audio system in any smartphone plus dolby atmos. I recommend you don't get this phone if you're happy with the op3 sound because once you hear the A7, orA7 mini, you'll never want to listen to anything else. Its remarkable.

CTalman

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site

Best regards

I've seen numerous reviews where the sound quality of the OP3 has been nothing but praised.

I'm no audiophile myself but I listen to music a lot. For me personally I think the OP3 is great for sound quality.

I've never used the Axon 7 but have also heard numerous good review about the audio quality.

As an OP3 owner of happily recommend the phone for all round performance and great sound quality with headphones.

Good luck with your choice!

SteveLA

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I find the headphones volume on this phone way too low. (I haven't rooted it so I can't use any of the suggestions of those whose phone is rooted, btw.) This is my only big complaint with the phone, which otherwise I love.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech