No LTE connetion OnePlus 3T

Reality420

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
So I got a new phone couple of days ago and I can't connect to LTE network.
Have tried changing APN settings without results. And now for some reason I can't add new ones. After I fill out all the fields and select Save it just deletes the created profile.

OxygenOS 3.5.4
Android ver 6.0.1
Network: 3 Ireland

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1. Add a new APN, put in the settings your carrier uses, then either select that one or delete the other one.

2. Make sure you're not getting 4G without the LTE symbol. That would still be LTE, which is just "enhanced 4G".

Reality420

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
unnamed.jpg
So I made a new profile and nothing changed. Occasionally there's a + next to my 4G but exclamation mark never goes away.
I know I should be able to browse three.ie homepage even if I don't have any credit but I can't even do that now.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Does 4g+ mean lte or will it say "lte". Also, how do I get to apn setting?

Settings > SIM & network > SIM1/2 > Access point names > APNs

4G+ = LTE-A, (Long Term Evolution Advanced... faster than LTE), and is currently the best performance and speeds that can be obtained. OnePlus will still just show 4G in the latest updates and not LTE or LTE-A. See screenshot of EE network for the U.K. on 4G+/LTE-A...

See, also... What is the difference between 4G and 4G LTE?

Last edited:

Reality420

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone have any idea how to get it to connect?
I'm pretty much ready to send it back because smartphone without internet is just damn useless.

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I thought I read that Network 3 was having issues. ?? If that is true, it may not be your phone.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma