Turning off vibrate? Entirely

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey there my OP3 friends!

I have found one annoying item about the OP3T! The damn vibrate option. I truly hate this at the moment. Vibrate on touch, and notifications have been disabled. I also turned it off in the keyboard settings. However, it will still vibrate on certain notification or when I put in the wrong pin code...

Any thoughts? I just want it off entirely.

Thank you much people!

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

I have found one annoying item about the OP3T! The damn vibrate option. I truly hate this at the moment. Vibrate on touch, and notifications have been disabled. I also turned it off in the keyboard settings. However, it will still vibrate on certain notification or when I put in the wrong pin code...

Thank you much people!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with it. I don't believe there's a way to completely disable vibration. What notifications are you still having the phone vibrate? Are they third party apps?

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

Thank you much people!

That's been a problem with Android for awhile with some notifications. Are you on Nougat? I don't have a phone on Nougat yet, but apparently there's some sort of setting to disable all sounds and vibrate on notifications.

Someone with a phone on Nougat could probably point you in the right direction.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
That's been a problem with Android for awhile with some notifications. Are you on Nougat? I don't have a phone on Nougat yet, but apparently there's some sort of setting to disable all sounds and vibrate on notifications.

Someone with a phone on Nougat could probably point you in the right direction.
Yes I'm on 7.0 but I have turned everything off that I could find! It's mostly unlocking the phone with the finger print or double tap option. Just annoying over all. Otherwise I will get over it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol