I have both the pixel XL and the OP3. I use one for personal and one for business and I have fought and fought it because I see everyone loving the PXL but I like the OP3 better. I can't even imagine the OP3T with bigger battery and faster processor would be. Things I like better on OP3 Screen (not as dense but I can't tell and the colors look much better) The headphone out (it's so much harder louder and better sound). The speed (I get odd hiccups with the XL) THE BEZEL, charging speed, price, feel in the hand,....... Only thing that is better pixel is camera slightly (better for business pics a bit) battery last little longer but charges slow so it's a wash, GPS locks on maybe little better but nothing crazy. And this will make me look crazy to purist..... I don't like on screen navigation buttons. So there you have it feel free to say I'm wrong and I fought it forever but my put both Sims in my OP3.
    02-06-2017 01:02 AM
    Awesome man!

I absolutely hate on screen navigation buttons as well lol. I have a few requests.

-single home button w/FP sensor
    -headphone jack out the bottom
    -dedicated navigation buttons

These are my main bugaboos, so it's basically the OP3T or the Samsung Galaxy line lol.
    Phonejock and hrrsncrawford like this.
    02-06-2017 01:13 AM
    I have both the pixel XL and the OP3. I use one for personal and one for business and I have fought and fought it because I see everyone loving the PXL but I like the OP3 better. I can't even imagine the OP3T with bigger battery and faster processor would be. Things I like better on OP3 Screen (not as dense but I can't tell and the colors look much better) The headphone out (it's so much harder louder and better sound). The speed (I get odd hiccups with the XL) THE BEZEL, charging speed, price, feel in the hand,....... Only thing that is better pixel is camera slightly (better for business pics a bit) battery last little longer but charges slow so it's a wash, GPS locks on maybe little better but nothing crazy. And this will make me look crazy to purist..... I don't like on screen navigation buttons. So there you have it feel free to say I'm wrong and I fought it forever but my put both Sims in my OP3.
    I love having the option of either on-screen or capacitive nav buttons. My preference is capacitive.

Does anyone but OP provide the dual option?
    02-06-2017 07:08 AM
    You're not crazy. This is how it's supposed to work.

Want what you like, buy what you want, love what you bought.
    02-06-2017 07:25 AM
    Your Pixel brethren seem to be ok with your thread over there. One person chose the Pixel because it's not a carrier phone??? But overall they seem to recognize that the OP3/T is a good phone and value.
    Phonejock likes this.
    02-06-2017 08:43 AM