OOS 4.1.0 (7.1.1) is out for the 3/3T

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site

Steemlives

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I just installed the update :D So far so good but we'll see how it treats me throughout the day and if I run into any issues.

Thanks for posting this!

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
So far, I have not been able to VPN the update.

Edit: VPN to Canada snagged it just now. Update complete in well under 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Just got it and it seems to work great. It actually seems to have fixed the problem I had with Bluetooth connecting to my car. Also I live in Canada so there was no need for a VPN.

jcdub

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Use Nova Launcher and you will have.

I had a6P previous to the 3t so I installed the Google launcher. I'm happier with the Google launcher than the OnePlus launcher.
Think I'll go for a change over the next month or so. G6, S8 will also look at the new Nokia flagship and the next HTC work 835.
To be honest I would have bought the pixel XL if it was available through the Google play store

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Hii

After update i can't open my file maneger....

The usual suggestions:
1) wipe system cache and try again
2) nuclear option: factory reset

FWIW, my file manager works fine after the update. But I did perform option 1 after the update. Whether or not that made a difference I do not know. That's just my standard routine when I have a minor update. And sometimes just because I can. ;)

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Not for me this time. I had to reset in order to get my hardware home button and volume buttons to work again :/ I don't think that should be the case in a mainstream update.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Not for me this time. I had to reset in order to get my hardware home button and volume buttons to work again :/ I don't think that should be the case in a mainstream update.
That's a very strange issue. I ran the newest update last night with no issue. Battery life even seems better at the moment.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
That's a very strange issue. I ran the newest update last night with no issue. Battery life even seems better at the moment.

It certainly was. The home button issue always happened to me after even the slightest update. But clearing the cache always fixed it. The volume button issue happened once before on a larger update as well, but again, clearing cache fixed it. This time, I did like 5 or 6 cache clears, and nothing.

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Im just new to the OP 3, but loving it so far on 710 (i updated vis Opera VPN from Play store)... Love the new resizable Icon packs. I was lucky, I just set my 3 up today, so was able to do a hard reset via recovery.. and all is fine.

One thing Ive noticed.. theres No widget for the OP stock music player.. I do own PlayerPro, but the stock one is nice and simple.. (I hate Google Play Music, the ugliest childish looking app, made worse by constant "subscribe Now" ads).

Was the EIS 2.0 for the camera in this or the last 703 update?

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech