How is the camera?

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I've been looking around at different phones, and I really can't decide between the Galaxy S7 Edge, iPhone 7 Plus, OP3t or LG V20. I know I'm asking on this forum of all places.. but that's because this phone does everything else so well, but everyone has mixed reviews about the camera.

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Comparing my OP3 camera in still and video to my iPad Pro, I am quite pleased with the results. I recently recorded videos on both and was happy with the results. The larger screen on the iPad makes seeing what I'm recording nice. But it's a lot heavier to hold up to record too.

The update to 7.1.1 is supposed to bring improvements to the camera experience. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

As usual, YMMV.

krishnansasikumar

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
The camera is average. The sharpness is down and the color reproduction isn't that great either. Its a strictly average camera.

I have used Nexus 6, iPhone 6s and LG V10 recently and the camera is worse than all 3.

The phone is a brilliant phone otherwise for its price and if you haven't used any of the better camera phones, you wouldn't be disappointed with this.

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
The camera is average. The sharpness is down and the color reproduction isn't that great either. Its a strictly average camera.

I have used Nexus 6, iPhone 6s and LG V10 recently and the camera is worse than all 3.

The phone is a brilliant phone otherwise for its price and if you haven't used any of the better camera phones, you wouldn't be disappointed with this.

How would you say it compares to the camera on the HTC 10?