Dash Charging Issues with Op3

smilecool

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Hello there!

From a couple of days I'm facing an issue with charging using dash charger.

Due to lower battery percentage my phone got switched off and when I tried to charge it up using dash charger, the LED light at top of the screen remains red instead of turning into blue and phone couldn't charge up. When I try to switch it on the message pops up on screen that the battery is too low & bla bla bla!

Then trying plugging in the charger removing the cable etc etc doing all the stuff I landed to one solution that I just have to plug the c-type cable to another usb slot (say my PC) then after couple of moments I plugged the cable in dash charger and miracle happened the dash Charging started. I was like what!!!

So guys pl. Suggest me what is wrong with my phone or charger

PL. Note that this will happen only if my phone gets switched off because of lower battery percentage otherwise when phone is on and I charge it the dash charger works perfect.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If the battery gets too low, the car charger probably can't precharge it, so you had to plug it into a USB port.

Never allow the battery to drop down below 40% - lithium batteries aren't designed for deep discharge. (Constantly draining them to close to zero can totally kill a battery in less than a month.)

descb600f

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
If the battery gets too low, the car charger probably can't precharge it, so you had to plug it into a USB port.

Never allow the battery to drop down below 40% - lithium batteries aren't designed for deep discharge. (Constantly draining them to close to zero can totally kill a battery in less than a month.)
So your telling us the phone has a very short battery life.

smilecool

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site

Well I never charged my phone with a car charger but instead I use only the dash charger (The one came with the phone only) so my issue is regarding the same.

Yeah I'll note your advise regarding 40% battery life, but I want to mention that the phone has very less battery life so for me it is not always possible to charge my phone everytime it gets near 40%.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis