Data Usage Limit warning will not go away (7.1.1 Nougat OnePlus 3t)

A

AC Question

I have a subscription that gives 2GB of fast data, and unlimited throttled data. So I am quite happy with going over the limit. I just want the warning gone.

When I google this I get a lot of info to "move an orange/red bar" but that seems to be related to an earlier OS.

I have been to the Billing cycle setup.

Current Data Usage is listed as 619.39kb, Data limit and Data warning are both set at 97.66GB (99999mb), so should be way under.

I have tried to change the reset date to "yesterday" after data usage point, today, and "tomorrow" just before midnight to see if the rollout helped out. I have restarted the phone. None of this has helped getting rid of the warning.

I just want it gone, it is annoying as hell, and not applicable to my situation. What should I do.

Taoh

May 28, 2017
Visit site
error.jpg

I just noticed that when clicking the error I am given other settings/displayed limits. But I am unable to modify anything on that usage page.

Anyone know where I can find and delete it?

Taoh

May 28, 2017
Visit site
Looking over it again, I found out it was a notification, and with the changed standard settings, dismissing it worked now. Nothing to see, carry on :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance