Sure, it was a good phone. Fast, efficient, sleek and powerful. But, a mixture of poor customer service and poor network issues pissed me off. I bought it, under the impression it worked perfectly, or close too, under AT&T. I pooped my sim from my Nexus 5X(yes, I still have that) and, well, that's where the issues began. It would very, rarely, connect to the 3G service, not 4G or LTE like my NExus could. By rarely, I mean for a 1 to 2 hour span once or twice a day. And even in that block of time, my data didn't work for the internet well, and I had trouble sending texts and making calls. I was forced to reboot my phone any time i wanted to send a text or use the internet. I went to the Oneplus support, who was of no help at all, they just told me it was a carrier issue. I went to AT&T who said that it must be a phone issue if my sim and my old phone could connect to LTE perfectly. So, i decided to return my phone, which Oneplus decided to drag into a multi-day process, trying to get me to not return it. I am very disappointed in my experience with OnePlus, I will not by the OP5, and will move to a new phone. I may in the future, attempt to come back to OnePlus, but only if I see real changes being made about the network connectivity issues, something I see many other people having troubles with.
    06-28-2017 07:33 PM
    Sounds like a user issue. This is definitely not the experience of most of us OnePlus users on AT&T or any other US carrier network as is well documented here. Good luck with whatever device you select though.
    07-06-2017 08:50 AM
    I've never ran into these problems on my OnePlus 3T. I use straight talk at&t sim and have had nothing but great service connection from day one.. I had a Nexus 6 before this 3T, and haven't noticed any difference in connectivity between the two..
    07-06-2017 06:34 PM
    I'm near positive it's too late, but that sounds like an issue with not registering the IMEI with at&t. Especially is coming from a different phone and popping in the same sim card. Not sure if that was done or not, but I've also never heard of this issue.
    07-11-2017 09:45 PM