I'm trying to decide if I should get a one plus 3t and I've never used any one plus phones before. Can I even get a 3t us warranty version right now and if so how much will it cost me. I've got a chance to buy a Mac book air for $300 and I thought if I could get a one plus for $300 I'd sell my unlocked S8 and pick up both the mac air and a one plus phone. Can anyone steer me in the right direction of which one plus I should get and how much it will be. Also if you could tell me where to buy it from as I'm thinking of putting my S8 on swappa. Thanks for any help.
    07-16-2017 08:54 PM
    Amazon they are way overpriced, you could get an OP5 for what they are asking. Swappa, as you mentioned, are starting around the 400 mark. The only issue is I don't believe you can get a warrantied version. Oneplus' policy is that the warranty only stays with the original purchaser so it is voided when the phone is sold. At the moment, since the 5 release, they are only selling 3t's in India if I remember correctly. If you grab one though, it is an excellent phone. Faster than anything running the SD821 or lower and keeps up with most new phones running the 835. Even outpaces the S8 in the ram management category (just look up S8 vs 3T speed test on youtube). There is a substantial amount of development community behind the phone as well, especially on XDA. But for the price you are going to find a 3T for, you may just want to go for the OP5 if you are concerned about the warranty. If you happen to pick up the 3T just make sure to get a decent case. I use spigens and they are very sturdy and rather slim still. It's a strong phone, it holds up well without one but for screen protection a good case will help allot. Hope my 2 cents help lol. Good luck.
    07-18-2017 08:33 AM
    I'm trying to decide if I should get a one plus 3t and I've never used any one plus phones before. Can I even get a 3t us warranty version right now and if so how much will it cost me. I've got a chance to buy a Mac book air for $300 and I thought if I could get a one plus for $300 I'd sell my unlocked S8 and pick up both the mac air and a one plus phone. Can anyone steer me in the right direction of which one plus I should get and how much it will be. Also if you could tell me where to buy it from as I'm thinking of putting my S8 on swappa. Thanks for any help.
    Definitely go to Swappa and look at the prices they have them for. Swappa has a company they work with now for extended warranties so if you break it you'd be covered. That is what i did when i bought my honor 8, the insurance is fairly cheap and you'd be wise to get it if you still choose to go with the 3T
    07-27-2017 04:01 PM