Is the OnePlus 3T still a great phone one year later?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello again! I've been looking at the OnePlus 3T for a while now, but I didn't want to jump the gun yet.It was a steady $500 CAD here in Canada for a 64GB and I found a 128GB OnePlus 3T that comes with 2 cases, for $480 CAD, now, the phone has been out for almost exactly one year now and it's only now $120 off, so this leads me to my questions, should I go ahead and purchase it? Is it still a great choice, one year later?

Carlost88

Oct 21, 2017
Visit site
yes still holding up strong, battery still great I get between 6/7.5 hours ost with over 12/14hrs usage. currently in beta testing for Oreo as well so people who don't mind a few small bugs can flash that. overall it's still running very fast and fluid even after nearly 1 year later

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, it's still a great phone. Replaced my 6P with the 3T and I've been very happy. Build quality, performance, battery life, fingerprint sensor speed, Oxygen OS and developer support are all good to great. Only cons would be the less than stellar customer service, camera and official software updates most likely ending after Oreo. Some might consider the 1080p screen a deal breaker but I think at 5.5" it's good enough and helps with performance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol