Will the best case (for me) please step forward?

Feldon

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I like a grippy, strong but light case that fully protects the phone from drops. I have a The 10 Best OnePlus 3 Cases | Digital Trends
10 Best OnePlus 3 Cases

• The Spigen looks decent, but it only comes in black. :(
  • The CruzerLite looks good, but it is semitransparent and some of the reviews report warped cases. :(
  • The Orzly Fusion Bumper might fit the bill, but I was hoping for more back protection than clear plastic.
  • The Otterbox is a heart-stopping $40, yet the back of the case is slippery. What were they thinking?

mabr82

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
I bought a cheap one from eBay was £2.99 and included a tempered glass screen protector (haven't used yet but seems decent quality)

It's this one (appreciate I'm in the UK)

Similar to Orzly flex case but 3x cheaper.

Attachments

• 1097.jpg
    1097.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 63

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Spigen Rugged Armor. I like black just fine. Especially since I put a steel plate between the phone and the case for my magnetic vent mount.

My personal favorite is the Speck CandyShell Grip case, but it is not made for the OP3 that I am aware of.

cbb77

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I have the Spigen Rugged Armor and Neo Hybrid. Really wanted the Neo Hybrid but also bought he Rugged Armor as both was on sale via their eBay store and had free shipping. Thus figured I'd try it for $12. Well low and behold, I like the Rugged Armor more than the Neo Hybrid. Both are nice and fit the Oneplus 3 well, however the Neo Hybrid made the phone a little too bulky for me. The Rugged Armor kept the slim profile of the phone. I would definitely recommend giving the Rugged Armor a try. If you do, check their official eBay store as it was even cheaper than Amazon.

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the Diztronic slim fit but returned it as I felt the cut-outs around the buttons made it appear flimsy. I use the Spigen Rugged Armor case and carry it in a Turtleback vertical holster that was originally made for the Note7.

RoadBicyclist

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone tried a wrap from Slickwraps? I had the carbon fiber on my Nexus 6 and it was so good.

I'm thinking of going with no case, wrap instead.