Suggestions for a case?

vlee

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Now I'm starting to search for a good case. I'm a woman with relatively small hands, so am a little concerned about the size and need a good grip. I did buy a Ringke case ahead of time, mostly because it has a spot to attach a wrist strap which I'm used to for the extra security. I'd like to find a case with a little more protection, preferably in a color other than black, and hopefully with a spot to attach that wrist strap. (I know most cases don't come with that, but on my last Seidio that had the exoskeleton, I just looped it on one of the separate plastic pieces). Any suggestions?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Now I'm starting to search for a good case. I'm a woman with relatively small hands, so am a little concerned about the size and need a good grip. I did buy a Ringke case ahead of time, mostly because it has a spot to attach a wrist strap which I'm used to for the extra security. I'd like to find a case with a little more protection, preferably in a color other than black, and hopefully with a spot to attach that wrist strap. (I know most cases don't come with that, but on my last Seidio that had the exoskeleton, I just looped it on one of the separate plastic pieces). Any suggestions?

Have you thought about some good wallet cases possible? My wife seems to like them on a day to day basis.

vlee

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I hadn't really considered a wallet, or at least flip type, case. However, now I'm thinking that may be something to look at since I'm also finding that the somewhat longer size of the T3 doesn't fit as well in my slacks pocket (most of which are too darned shallow!) and there are times it would be easier to toss the phone in my purse, where I'd want to have something protecting the screen. Decisions, decisions.... thank goodness for Amazon!

I'm just wondering how either would work with my magnetic mount in the car, where I use the phone as a GPS.

Thanks for the idea.