OnePlus 5 features you'd like to see?

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
What new features or enhancements would you like to see in the OnePlus 5? A killer dual camera setup? microSD expansion? Wireless charging?

Sound off!

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Compatibility with all four major US carriers.

No matter how good these "flagship killers" have been, they're irrelevant to at least a third of US subscribers.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Couple things I would love to see. Firstly as the above comment mentioned. Compatibility with all carriers :) allow this device to be used by as many people as possible!

The next would be wireless charging. I know some don't really care about it but I think it would be awesome to have. Obviously this means letting go of the full metal body but glass is also very nice :)

Lastly, I would love them to keep their 3,400 mAh battery size. I heard rumours about a 3,000mah pack.

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I think the size is perfect. I like the overall design too. I wouldn't mind if they kept the same design. I don't really care for water resistant.

Three things I would like to see.
1. This was the only sore spot on the 3t. If they could step up a bit in the camera department

2. Although the battery life is good I wouldn't mind an increase in battery capacity. If they increase screen size then they definitely need to increase the battery size or I'd be a make turn off for me.

3. World band phone similar to the mate 9. I I travel out of the country 2 to 4 times a year. It would be nice to have a variety of LTE band support

cellomj

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Galaxy S7 level camera and its a day 1 purchase for me.

Agree the design and size are perfect - no bigger. Keep the awesome Fingerprint sensor and location.

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Galaxy S7 level camera and its a day 1 purchase for me.

Agree the design and size are perfect - no bigger. Keep the awesome Fingerprint sensor and location.

I really like the 3t but couldn't trust it when on vacation to take good photos so had to take another phone

Diehlirious

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
Dual cameras are sick - it would be cool if OnePlus integrated that into their line-up.

I'm sure you probably know by now but it looks like dual cameras should be part of the 1+5

Zenfone 3 Zoom recently released in the US. Wanted to give you the heads up too

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Compatibility with all four major US carriers.

No matter how good these "flagship killers" have been, they're irrelevant to at least a third of US subscribers.

To the best of your knowledge, will an unlocked version to activate on AT&T be available? Did the OnePlus 3 work with AT&T?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
To the best of your knowledge, will an unlocked version to activate on AT&T be available? Did the OnePlus 3 work with AT&T?

It definitely will. The only network in the US that it probably won't be fully compatible with is Verizon (and maybe sprint...).

That's because nowhere else in the world uses the CDMA tech that Verizon use. And while a great deal of Americans seem to have trouble understanding this, the US isn't Oneplus' main target market.

hmmm

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
A return of the alert slider to simple mute, vibrate and sound. The way the new alert slider is implemented is a stupid Google way of doing alerts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsonnathalie