5T specific cases - what's worth buying?

TornadoRed

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Ordered my 5T today and it should be here in a couple days. I'm not seeing any cases for the 5T from the companies I typically use. Any suggestions for something that isn't too bulky?
I skipped the official OnePlus cases because they seemed too pricey for what you get, but I might be going back for one of those.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Ringke is good.
Tudia has made decent cases for OnePlus in the past.

Those are two that I have used besides original OP cases.

tsquare2112

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I got the black sandstone oneplus case when I ordered the 5t. It is very minimal, it is more expensive than others like it, but it was available and it is a good case. If I need something with more coverage for some reason, the one included with the phone looks like it should give it pretty good overall protection.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
No decent case maker has released cases for the 5T yet, not great really

I've gone for the OnePlus Karbon 5T case and the 5T flip case too and will stick with those until the likes of i-Blason, Ringke, Spigen and others release their 5T cases

Think they've seriously missed out on the market with this as the 5T has sold so well already, the revenue they've lost is daft IMO

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I find it strange that OP accessories haven't really hit the market yet; especially with how well the 5T has been selling. Hopefully this changes soon!

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I've tweeted to Spigen, Supcase, i-Blason, VRS Design and Otterbox this evening... Will be interesting to see if/what they come back with!

PGrey

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
I'm waiting for Spigen too, or maybe the Otterbox, it looked relatively "slim" for their 5(non-T) implementation.

It's weird, it almost seems like the 5T "took everyone by surprise", in terms of the aftermarket parts/pieces.

For now, I guess I'll just use the in-box protector, hopefully it's got decent coverage, along with the screen protector (those were available, I have a decent glass protector on order, and am waiting on Nillkin, nothing beats their thin-fit).

taynjack

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
Interesting thought. I wonder if the aftermarket case makers don't like the 6 month release cycle, so they are protesting.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
OnePlus 5T Sandstone case love it minimal and none slip with the Sandstone finish , never tried the plastic one that came with it , also fits easily into my front pocket
No screen protector took the plastic stock one off

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
OnePlus 5T Sandstone case love it minimal and none slip with the Sandstone finish , never tried the plastic one that came with it , also fits easily into my front pocket
No screen protector took the plastic stock one off

That's awesome that you love the case!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca