01-19-2018 06:00 PM
58 123
tools
    Sold out in less than 2 hours. Anyone got theirs?
    Last I checked it was still in stock on Canada's website.
    01-09-2018 12:30 PM
    I think I got one but until I get a shipment notification I won't be completely certain lol.
    Good plan! But I'm sure you got it!
    01-09-2018 12:30 PM
    Aaaaand it's now out of stock on Canada's website.
    01-09-2018 04:20 PM
    Aaaaand it's now out of stock on Canada's website.
    Don't worry, they will make more. Everyone who wants one will get it.

The 5t sold out quickly and they replenished stock just as quickly.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    01-09-2018 04:57 PM
    Ordered mine in first 30 minutes estimate dispatch 11 and shipping 19th.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    01-09-2018 05:03 PM

Thanks!! I'm leaning towards the black version but still... White.
    01-09-2018 05:28 PM
    I ordered a black one on Saturday. should be receiving it tomorrow can't wait!
    Morty2264 likes this.
    01-09-2018 08:10 PM
    I ordered a black one on Saturday. should be receiving it tomorrow can't wait!
    Let us know how you like it!!
    dmateo likes this.
    01-09-2018 08:41 PM

Actually this is not true. They have said it was going to be limited. And if the white version of the OnePlus X is any indicator, it will probably come back in stock, but it will always be erratic and not for long.
    LeKeiser likes this.
    01-09-2018 09:27 PM
    Actually this is not true. They have said it was going to be limited. And if the white version of the OnePlus X is any indicator, it will probably come back in stock, but it will always be erratic and not for long.
    Can't believe how fast they sold out!
    01-09-2018 10:25 PM

Hello,
    As Vega007 replied already, this is a really limited edition. And OnePlus won't make more than what they had in stock. I know that from a source from OnePlus when I was waiting in line in Paris to buy the phone.
    Have I already said that it's a BEAUTY!!! ?
    01-10-2018 03:08 AM
    Hello,
    As Vega007 replied already, this is a really limited edition. And OnePlus won't make more than what they had in stock. I know that from a source from OnePlus when I was waiting in line in Paris to buy the phone.
    Have I already said that it's a BEAUTY!!! ?
    Limited can mean many things. Limited to 50k or 1k, or only 500k. All can be called "limited" which is a great marketing tool. Whatever the "limited number is, it still has to be enough devices for them to make a healthy profit on or offering the white sandstone would not be worth the effort. Maybe it is just me, but when a company offers a "limited" run, then I want to know the number of the so called limited or the time frame.
    Morty2264 and Vega007 like this.
    01-10-2018 07:14 AM
    Limited can mean many things. Limited to 50k or 1k, or only 500k. All can be called "limited" which is a great marketing tool. Whatever the "limited number is, it still has to be enough devices for them to make a healthy profit on or offering the white sandstone would not be worth the effort. Maybe it is just me, but when a company offers a "limited" run, then I want to know the number of the so called limited or the time frame.
    I agree with you - a "limited edition" is a great marketing strategy and an easy way to make more money; especially if OP sold out so fast of its stock. It wouldn't really make sense for them to only sell out once and then stop manufacturing the Sandstone version.
    01-10-2018 08:59 AM
    I agree with you - a "limited edition" is a great marketing strategy and an easy way to make more money; especially if OP sold out so fast of its stock. It wouldn't really make sense for them to only sell out once and then stop manufacturing the Sandstone version.
    The other option to "limited" I hinted at in my previous post is time. My feeling is the white sandstone is limited until the 6 comes out. I could be wrong, but time will tell.

What I wish they would come out with is a sandstone black with red accented buttons and on the OnePlus logo. Now that would be cool. Or a red edition with black buttons and OnePlus logo.
    Morty2264 and Vega007 like this.
    01-10-2018 09:11 AM
    The other option to "limited" I hinted at in my previous post is time. My feeling is the white sandstone is limited until the 6 comes out. I could be wrong, but time will tell.

What I wish they would come out with is a sandstone black with red accented buttons and on the OnePlus logo. Now that would be cool. Or a red edition with black buttons and OnePlus logo.
    Ohhh yes, true. Time would be a good indicator, too. As in, maybe it's only available for two months; rather than there only being 10,000 or X amount of units available for purchase.

Wow, that would be a cool design! I'd really love black with red accents.
    01-10-2018 09:13 AM
    Ohhh yes, true. Time would be a good indicator, too. As in, maybe it's only available for two months; rather than there only being 10,000 or X amount of units available for purchase.

Wow, that would be a cool design! I'd really love black with red accents.
    Call it the limited edition Kylo Ren version.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    01-10-2018 09:40 AM
    Call it the limited edition Kylo Ren version.
    I was actually thinking of Star Wars when you wrote that! LOOL. Maybe the device is broody and solemn, like its namesake. 🤣
    01-10-2018 09:44 AM
    I got mine yesterday - very disappointed. The finish on the back has a large production flaw. There is obviously no QC at OnePlus. The problem is I have a long international trip I am going on in two weeks, and I need the phone. After calling OP and jumping thru hoops, the best they can do is send a replacement 12 business days after they get mine back. That will be much too late for me. When I had a problem with another phone company, they sent me out a replacement immediately, and said they would charge my credit card if they didn't get the old phone back - which is fine. OP will not do that. Before they would even offer a replacement, they wanted a picture of the damage! I need the phone, so I will just have to accept the flaw - not happy. Customer service still sucks...

BTW, this is nothing like the original sandstone.

Sandstone Version!-img_20180112_131349-2.jpg
    01-13-2018 12:53 PM
    I got mine yesterday - very disappointed. The finish on the back has a large production flaw. There is obviously no QC at OnePlus. The problem is I have a long international trip I am going on in two weeks, and I need the phone. After calling OP and jumping thru hoops, the best they can do is send a replacement 12 business days after they get mine back. That will be much too late for me. When I had a problem with another phone company, they sent me out a replacement immediately, and said they would charge my credit card if they didn't get the old phone back - which is fine. OP will not do that. Before they would even offer a replacement, they wanted a picture of the damage! I need the phone, so I will just have to accept the flaw - not happy. Customer service still sucks...

BTW, this is nothing like the original sandstone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180112_131349-2.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	600.8 KB 
ID:	277731
    Oh no, that's so awful... I'm sorry that happened to you.
    01-13-2018 08:31 PM
    Well it was as I said, cuz there's no more in stock, sold out in 2 hours.
    01-14-2018 03:14 AM
    Well it was as I said, cuz there's no more in stock, sold out in 2 hours.
    I keep checking OP's website to see if the Sandstone Version is back in stock. Still can't believe how fast they went!
    01-14-2018 01:01 PM
    Well, easy to understand: they had a few to sell, hence Limited Edition...
    01-14-2018 03:26 PM
    I keep checking OP's website to see if the Sandstone Version is back in stock. Still can't believe how fast they went!
    Check back Monday. Maybe the system doesn't update over the weekend. One can hope, you know.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    01-14-2018 04:43 PM
    Check back Monday. Maybe the system doesn't update over the weekend. One can hope, you know.
    Absolutely! That would be nice!
    01-14-2018 05:10 PM
    They won't be selling the Sandstone anymore because it is no longer on the website. I guess they weren't kidding about it being limited.
    01-16-2018 08:49 AM
58 123