Sandstone Version!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Have you seen the new OnePlus 5T Sandstone Version? According to OnePlus' website, it will be "coming on January 9th."

Are you going to buy one? It looks very beautiful!

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I was excited when I saw this email in my inbox today.
I am a bit bummed that they are only offering this in white.
I would have liked the original sandstone grey.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I was excited when I saw this email in my inbox today.
I am a bit bummed that they are only offering this in white.
I would have liked the original sandstone grey.

I too liked the Sandstone Grey. It would be cool if they offered two variants: white and grey.

You never know: maybe they will!

newcollector

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I too liked the Sandstone Grey. It would be cool if they offered two variants: white and grey.

You never know: maybe they will!
I think the sandstone back is great...I bought the sandstone case. However I am not a big fan of white. Just a personal preference. Now if they did a red one, that would be really cool. Make it a St. Louis Cardinal red.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I think the sandstone back is great...I bought the sandstone case. However I am not a big fan of white. Just a personal preference. Now if they did a red one, that would be really cool. Make it a St. Louis Cardinal red.

OMGOSH that would be so cool! I love the Cardinals!

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I was referring to the baseball team!

I assumed it was a sports team, but I've honestly never heard of them.

Baseball isn't really a thing here, although it's not uncommon to see people in a Yankees apparel, most of them seem to think it's "the New York logo" lol.

With where Oneplus are most popular, you might see cricket logos first! (Cricket the game, not the chirpy insect or Canadian (?) mobile service provider)

newcollector

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I assumed it was a sports team, but I've honestly never heard of them.

Baseball isn't really a thing here, although it's not uncommon to see people in a Yankees apparel, most of them seem to think it's "the New York logo" lol.

With where Oneplus are most popular, you might see cricket logos first! (Cricket the game, not the chirpy insect or Canadian (?) mobile service provider)
It is time for us to convert you to be a baseball fan. And of course a St. Louis Cardinals fan. Here a logo for you to make into a wallpaper for your OnePlus. cardswp15sm.jpg

LeKeiser

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I have it :)
Still in its box cuz I had to rush to work, but I opened it very fast so that the OnePlus team could make a little video from someone opening the box :)
It was on sale this morning in Paris, I was 4th in line :) Got the phone and many goodies. Great day, I tell you :)

newcollector

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Still in its box cuz I had to rush to work, but I opened it very fast so that the OnePlus team could make a little video from someone opening the box :)
It was on sale this morning in Paris, I was 4th in line :) Got the phone and many goodies. Great day, I tell you :)
Sweet deal! What were the extras you got. I know you got a great phone is why I ask.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Happy Phone Day!!! Enjoy! :)