Sandstone Version!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
it's a nice case, but I don't think I'll use it, it will cover the whole back of the phone, and I'll lose its white sandstone beauty :(
so I'm gonna use the transparent case, it's a pretty decent one I think :)

Oh yes, very true! You don't want to lose the Sandstone loveliness!!! A transparent case is a great idea!

newcollector

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
it's a nice case, but I don't think I'll use it, it will cover the whole back of the phone, and I'll lose its white sandstone beauty :(
so I'm gonna use the transparent case, it's a pretty decent one I think :)
With the sandstone back, why use a case at all. Go for it naked and let the OnePlus show.

Nice haul on the accessories. That is high quality stuff!

Vega007

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
Don't worry, they will make more. Everyone who wants one will get it.

The 5t sold out quickly and they replenished stock just as quickly.

Actually this is not true. They have said it was going to be limited. And if the white version of the OnePlus X is any indicator, it will probably come back in stock, but it will always be erratic and not for long.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Actually this is not true. They have said it was going to be limited. And if the white version of the OnePlus X is any indicator, it will probably come back in stock, but it will always be erratic and not for long.

Can't believe how fast they sold out!

LeKeiser

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Don't worry, they will make more. Everyone who wants one will get it.

The 5t sold out quickly and they replenished stock just as quickly.

Hello,
As Vega007 replied already, this is a really limited edition. And OnePlus won't make more than what they had in stock. I know that from a source from OnePlus when I was waiting in line in Paris to buy the phone.
Have I already said that it's a BEAUTY!!! ?

newcollector

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
As Vega007 replied already, this is a really limited edition. And OnePlus won't make more than what they had in stock. I know that from a source from OnePlus when I was waiting in line in Paris to buy the phone.
Have I already said that it's a BEAUTY!!! ?
Limited can mean many things. Limited to 50k or 1k, or only 500k. All can be called "limited" which is a great marketing tool. Whatever the "limited number is, it still has to be enough devices for them to make a healthy profit on or offering the white sandstone would not be worth the effort. Maybe it is just me, but when a company offers a "limited" run, then I want to know the number of the so called limited or the time frame.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Limited can mean many things. Limited to 50k or 1k, or only 500k. All can be called "limited" which is a great marketing tool. Whatever the "limited number is, it still has to be enough devices for them to make a healthy profit on or offering the white sandstone would not be worth the effort. Maybe it is just me, but when a company offers a "limited" run, then I want to know the number of the so called limited or the time frame.

I agree with you - a "limited edition" is a great marketing strategy and an easy way to make more money; especially if OP sold out so fast of its stock. It wouldn't really make sense for them to only sell out once and then stop manufacturing the Sandstone version.

newcollector

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you - a "limited edition" is a great marketing strategy and an easy way to make more money; especially if OP sold out so fast of its stock. It wouldn't really make sense for them to only sell out once and then stop manufacturing the Sandstone version.
The other option to "limited" I hinted at in my previous post is time. My feeling is the white sandstone is limited until the 6 comes out. I could be wrong, but time will tell.

What I wish they would come out with is a sandstone black with red accented buttons and on the OnePlus logo. Now that would be cool. Or a red edition with black buttons and OnePlus logo.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The other option to "limited" I hinted at in my previous post is time. My feeling is the white sandstone is limited until the 6 comes out. I could be wrong, but time will tell.

What I wish they would come out with is a sandstone black with red accented buttons and on the OnePlus logo. Now that would be cool. Or a red edition with black buttons and OnePlus logo.

Ohhh yes, true. Time would be a good indicator, too. As in, maybe it's only available for two months; rather than there only being 10,000 or X amount of units available for purchase.

Wow, that would be a cool design! I'd really love black with red accents.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995