I just received and setup my 5T today, and wanted to transfer my files from my old phones sd card to my 5T. I plugged in my 5T to my Windows 10 laptop and I chose the option to install the drivers for the phone, after the drivers installed I tried transferring my files. But it won't do it, in This PC, OnePlus A5010 with a media player icon shows and a window pops up labeled OnePlus A5010, but the folder is empty, no Android/system files, and when I try to drag a file to the window a message pops up saying "Cannot copy item" The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected. So I uninstalled the drivers, rebooted, and then tried to reinstall the drivers but that option doesn't come up anymore, and the same thing shows in This PC and the same thing happens when I try to copy a file to the phone. Does anyone know whats going on?
    01-06-2018 02:08 AM
    While your phone is plugged in unlock and look in your notifications. You should have one that says something like *connected to USB for charging* tap it and select *transfer files*.
    01-06-2018 12:14 PM
    Are you on a current build of windows 10? I used to have issues plugging my OP5 into my Surface Pro 4, but that was cleared up after some windows and OP updates.

I also never bothered to install any drivers. Just plug the phone in, select transfer files from the notification shade, and browse to the device as a disk drive in the windows file explorer.
    01-06-2018 12:41 PM