This has happened on my Galaxy 8s and not until Monday on my oneplus 5t. Every so often (once or twice a day) my phone will go through dozens of notification/browser refresh sounds. The time is not consistent, neither are the order of the sounds. It happened under Nougat as well and this week is the first time in Oreo so I do not think it's OS dependent. Anyone have any advice?

Thanks
    01-12-2018 09:02 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Hmm, that is a very strange happenstance! I will alert the Ambassador/Moderator team of your issue - sit tight! I'm sure someone will be able to give you some advice!
    01-12-2018 09:07 AM
    That's very strange! See if you can get more information about those sounds accessing the notification log after they happen.

In some phones you can create very easily a widget to open the notification log. Long press an empty spot on your home screen - widgets - scroll down until you find 'settings 1x1' - long press and drag it to your screen - select 'notification log' from that list.

If this option is not available on the OP5T you could try using Nova launcher and create this widget from the Nova Actions or Activities.
    01-12-2018 09:17 AM
    thanks I am not seeing those options.
    01-12-2018 03:35 PM
    Bummer. Since you've had the same issue on different devices and android versions it's likely that those notifications are caused by an app that you downloaded or some setting that you shared between devices. The tricky part is finding out which one is the culprit.

I think the notification log could give you some clues of what's going on, so I'm going to move your thread to the OP5T forum where it'll be easier getting help from other owners.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    01-12-2018 03:42 PM
    You need to get Nova to be able to do this in OxygenOS:

go to play store,
    get Nova launcher,
    on home screen, long press to add a nova widget,
    find this widget (Nova launcher>activities>settings>notification log).
    Javier P and Morty2264 like this.
    01-12-2018 03:50 PM
    It seems OnePlus removed that option in recent updates.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/n...on-log.556024/

The good thing with Nova launcher is that, after you install it, the Nova Activities widget will be available from the stock launcher as well. That's it, if they didn't remove this option as well.
    01-12-2018 04:03 PM
    thanks. so I did this and nothing shows. it just did it. so it's just the sounds. like 30 of them one after another. please help.
    01-15-2018 07:27 AM
    thanks. so I did this and nothing shows. it just did it. so it's just the sounds. like 30 of them one after another. please help.
    Sorry for the delay, didn't notice your reply until now.

Strange that nothing showed up on the notification log. There's a couple more things you can try next time this happens.

- Check under settings - memory which apps show up on that list, just in case there's something unusual.

- Check what's listed under running services right after you get these sounds. This option could be kind of 'hidden' on the Developer Options.
    Yesterday 09:43 AM
    thanks. i will check into it. it's just the sounds, not actual notifications. happened 2 times a day usually on my S8+ not as often on 1+ 5t like i said just started a few days ago, and doesn't happen every day.
    Yesterday 10:34 AM