Credit card fraud?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Sexist marketing haha...guess that rules out beer, fast food, colognes, sports, videogames, and pretty much everything else thrown at guys.

Pretty lady make stupid man spend money!

Bill Hicks did a skit about it... I'm guessing it's too NSFW to link though.

dmateo

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
Yes! right after purchasing my device I had a 4900 charge at saks fifth ave. citi immediately replaced my card after noticing the suspicious activity. All this time I found it so weird that this happened as I've never had this issue after 10 years of having the card

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes! right after purchasing my device I had a 4900 charge at saks fifth ave. citi immediately replaced my card after noticing the suspicious activity. All this time I found it so weird that this happened as I've never had this issue after 10 years of having the card

That's so awful! So glad you caught that immediately and got it sorted out.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Bought a 5T before Xmas for father in law. Just got notification from chase today someone tried to charge it. Canceled card and getting new one soon. I knew my card info was probably stolen. Never really worried. Work for a bank and understand that I won't be responsible for any fraudulent charges. I dispute charges for my customer weekly, they always get their money back if they truly not responsible for it.

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Haven't seen any suspicious activity on my account as of yet. I bought my OP5T right in the middle of the dates OP warned were affected, so fingers crossed!

I wore a whole through this card during the holidays anyway, so time to hide it in a drawer for a while.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Haven't seen any suspicious activity on my account as of yet. I bought my OP5T right in the middle of the dates OP warned were affected, so fingers crossed!

I wore a whole through this card during the holidays anyway, so time to hide it in a drawer for a while.

Glad you've been safe with your card security thus far!

Also, I hear you: I kinda need to hide my credit card too... Especially because of it being post-Christmas.

Also, how are you liking your brand new and shiny OnePlus 5T?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01