Lava Red Available Feb 6th

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It's not sandstone, like the white one, so it's not that great looking, IMOO

While I agree that it's not as beautiful as the Sandstone Version, I still think it's an attractive-looking phone. It's nice to see more red out there from companies like Nokia (that Copper is gorgeous!), HTC, and OnePlus - I feel like red is not a colour we see a lot of.

lsmith9523

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I have to submit an update :::
I love this phone but an issue has taken place. When connecting to Bluetooth in my vehicle (brand new 2018 Nissan Murano) the phone continues to connect /disconnect /reconnect,,, over and over. I have cleared cache, hard reset, and checked with dealer to make sure my vehicle software up to date. I have read more about this issue and seems it is happening with other people as well. I will keep working with it durinf my return window, but if the issue is not corrected, I will need to send it back to Oneplus.

LeKeiser

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
While I agree that it's not as beautiful as the Sandstone Version, I still think it's an attractive-looking phone. It's nice to see more red out there from companies like Nokia (that Copper is gorgeous!), HTC, and OnePlus - I feel like red is not a colour we see a lot of.

It's still an attractive looking phone, but a red sandstone version? I would have bought it even though I LOVE my white sandstone O5T :)

deacon33

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Read that the Lava Red is now sold out in North America (US & Canada). To Swappa or e-bay if you missed it I guess...

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Read that the Lava Red is now sold out in North America (US & Canada). To Swappa or e-bay if you missed it I guess...

Oh wow! I checked out the Canadian website a few days ago, noticed that the Lava Red Edition was still available; and was a little surprised. The Sandstone Version sold out in the Canada the same day!

deacon33

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Oh wow! I checked out the Canadian website a few days ago, noticed that the Lava Red Edition was still available; and was a little surprised. The Sandstone Version sold out in the Canada the same day!
If OP was smart they would offer the Sandstone and Lava Red full time. I think they would definitely sell more units...

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
If OP was smart they would offer the Sandstone and Lava Red full time. I think they would definitely sell more units...

They should totally sell them more often. Even do a six-month limited edition so potential users still have an opportunity to buy them; and yet they can still be "limited."

deacon33

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
They should totally sell them more often. Even do a six-month limited edition so potential users still have an opportunity to buy them; and yet they can still be "limited."
Maybe they'll hire us as their North America marketing strategy team, LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret