So i am wondering i hear its a great phone for its price, and thats why i am looking at it. 559€ is allready a bit much for me but i am willing to give that much. So i would like some feedback on the phone, i would like if the phone could last me at least 2 years. I take "good" care of my phones with each one lasting me 4 years so far(current is the iphone 5, got it when it first came out) so yea

i have few concerns so if you could please give info are those legitamate or no
    Concerns:

- Lack of HD streaming on netflix and amazon(i dont imagane the image looks that bad without HD)
    - Its camera(not a big photo fan, but i would still like to take a pic here and there)
    - Speakers

please if you could give me some info, especialy if you have the phone now because i would not want to buy a bad phone for 559€. Just leave your oppinion please
    03-16-2018 09:58 AM
    So i am wondering i hear its a great phone for its price, and thats why i am looking at it. 559€ is allready a bit much for me but i am willing to give that much. So i would like some feedback on the phone, i would like if the phone could last me at least 2 years. I take "good" care of my phones with each one lasting me 4 years so far(current is the iphone 5, got it when it first came out) so yea

i have few concerns so if you could please give info are those legitamate or no
    Concerns:

- Lack of HD streaming on netflix and amazon(i dont imagane the image looks that bad without HD)
    - Its camera(not a big photo fan, but i would still like to take a pic here and there)
    - Speakers

please if you could give me some info, especialy if you have the phone now because i would not want to buy a bad phone for 559€. Just leave your oppinion please
    Speakers are loud and good for communication. Not many phones are good for music listening without headphones.

Camera takes great pictures. Just took this while on a boat. There are lots of settings to improve shots. This was taken on auto. No editing. Pro mode is nice.

The video playback is really nice. I watch Tottenham Hotspur matches on it and they are clear.

Best phone I have ever had.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-16-2018 05:10 PM
    Yep im happy got the 5T 128gb great phone 0 issues , also got the Sandstone case its a very slim phone easily fits my front pocket good battery life.
    Camera is ok, Oreo with Oxygen OS is really cool good customization.
    My only wish is for a January security update sure it will be out shortly. I gave up the Pixel 2 for this and no looking back.

Do a clean install when you set up the phone, it fells much more expense than it is and personally I like a flat screen I hate curved screens.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-16-2018 06:36 PM
    Did you end up getting the 5T, OP?
    03-24-2018 09:38 AM
    Did you end up getting the 5T, OP?
    Hope he got it for much cheapness now it's discontinued too make way for the upcoming OP6.
    If he got a good deal then it's a great buy.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-25-2018 07:59 AM
    Hope he got it for much cheapness now it's discontinued too make way for the upcoming OP6.
    If he got a good deal then it's a great buy.
    For sure! Amazon is apparently selling them so maybe he got a good deal!
    03-25-2018 12:47 PM
    For sure! Amazon is apparently selling them so maybe he got a good deal!
    The "good deal" is always in the eye of the beholder. With the 5T no longer available except through resellers, he probably paid more for less, but since he couldn't wait a few months for the 6 to be released, it was still a good deal.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-26-2018 03:17 PM
    The "good deal" is always in the eye of the beholder. With the 5T no longer available except through resellers, he probably paid more for less, but since he couldn't wait a few months for the 6 to be released, it was still a good deal.
    I sold my OP3 for more than I paid for it new after 6 months.
    A good deal is indeed in the eye of the beholder.
    04-13-2018 04:13 AM