1. Morty2264's Avatar
    Looks like OnePlus is following its usual trend of discontinuing their latest mobile product to make room for their upcoming release! So this explains why the 5T has been labeled as "out of stock" for a while!

    Are you looking forward to the release of the OnePlus 6? Did you manage to grab the 5T before it became discontinued?
    03-24-2018 10:37 AM
  2. newcollector's Avatar
    Looks like OnePlus is following its usual trend of discontinuing their latest mobile product to make room for their upcoming release! So this explains why the 5T has been labeled as "out of stock" for a while!

    Are you looking forward to the release of the OnePlus 6? Did you manage to grab the 5T before it became discontinued?
    Looks like the sales for the 5T was greater than OnePlus planned for. Four months of Sales and now out of stock. I am sure they will now make upward adjustments in the number they plan for North America when it comes to the 6.

    Sadly there are a lot left hanging in the lurch. The OnePlus community forums are filled with people wanting the 5T but unable to get one. Now people's only choices are Amazon and Ebay.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-24-2018 02:16 PM
  3. Morty2264's Avatar
    Looks like the sales for the 5T was greater than OnePlus planned for. Four months of Sales and now out of stock. I am sure they will now make upward adjustments in the number they plan for North America when it comes to the 6.

    Sadly there are a lot left hanging in the lurch. The OnePlus community forums are filled with people wanting the 5T but unable to get one. Now people's only choices are Amazon and Ebay.
    For sure! I read that in the article AC posted! I'm so glad OnePlus sold so many phones; it's just sad that a lot of potential customers were left in the lurch! I had wanted the 5 but waited too long and hesitated about the 5T and then that got discontinued! But I hear the 6 is going to be amazing! Hopefully as you've said, they'll make more of the 6 and 6T (when that comes!) so more customers can buy them! And it'd be cool if they put out a Sandstone Version of the 6 like they did with the 5T!
    03-24-2018 02:22 PM
  4. Ca_lvn's Avatar
    Interesting glad I got the 5T 128Gb couldn't be happier.
    Just checked swappa they're selling for more than I paid interesting
    Morty2264 and newcollector like this.
    03-24-2018 09:30 PM
  5. Morty2264's Avatar
    Interesting glad I got the 5T 128Gb couldn't be happier.
    Just checked swappa they're selling for more than I paid interesting
    I'm sure! They're in high demand right now! So glad you're liking it!
    03-24-2018 10:20 PM
  6. TechGirlKnows's Avatar
    I will be selling my mint condition OnePlus 5t 128gb with cases included,,, Contact me if interested
    04-07-2018 01:07 AM
  7. Derek Danforth's Avatar
    I will be selling my mint condition OnePlus 5t 128gb with cases included,,, Contact me if interested
    How much?
    04-09-2018 04:04 AM
  8. TechGirlKnows's Avatar
    How much?
    $450
    newcollector and Morty2264 like this.
    04-09-2018 04:05 AM
  9. newcollector's Avatar
    $450
    That is the best deal I have seen. Somebody should jump on that!
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-09-2018 07:16 AM
  10. Morty2264's Avatar
    $450
    Wow that is awesome! Have you sold it yet? If not, I'm sure you'll find a buyer very soon!
    04-15-2018 01:35 PM
  11. JayceOoi's Avatar
    Time for OP6
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-25-2018 02:50 AM
  12. newcollector's Avatar
    Time for OP6
    Coming May 16th! 6.2 inches of OnePlus goodness! The next flagship killer arrives. Time for all those who have been frustrated by the lack of 5T's to purchase to belly up to the online bar and order one. Morty2264, this goes for you!
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-25-2018 09:04 AM
  13. Morty2264's Avatar
    Coming May 16th! 6.2 inches of OnePlus goodness! The next flagship killer arrives. Time for all those who have been frustrated by the lack of 5T's to purchase to belly up to the online bar and order one. Morty2264, this goes for you!
    LOOL thanks! But I'm very happy with my Pixel 2! But I am hoping to buy a OnePlus device in the future!

    That being said, I am interested in the look and form factor of the 6. Hopefully it won't *feel* like a 6.2"-inch phone - that is an awfully big size! Then again, the 5T did a great job at its screen-to-body ratio and ergonomics, so I shouldn't be worried.
    04-29-2018 01:50 PM
  14. Ca_lvn's Avatar
    LOOL thanks! But I'm very happy with my Pixel 2! But I am hoping to buy a OnePlus device in the future!

    That being said, I am interested in the look and form factor of the 6. Hopefully it won't *feel* like a 6.2"-inch phone - that is an awfully big size! Then again, the 5T did a great job at its screen-to-body ratio and ergonomics, so I shouldn't be worried.
    The Pixel 2 is a great phone , Google is a leader, im really enjoying my 5T and 90% happy the other 10% would be the camera and the new OnePlus 6 has a duel camera so im sure it would be a big improvement , however at this time no extra money to change.
    Im really happy to be away from the big names for phone and service providers Cricket fir some time now ,I just fell that I get more for less .
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-29-2018 10:12 PM
  15. Morty2264's Avatar
    The Pixel 2 is a great phone , Google is a leader, im really enjoying my 5T and 90% happy the other 10% would be the camera and the new OnePlus 6 has a duel camera so im sure it would be a big improvement , however at this time no extra money to change.
    Im really happy to be away from the big names for phone and service providers Cricket fir some time now ,I just fell that I get more for less .
    The 5T is awesome! I definitely get what you mean about being away from the bigger brands - it's refreshing to try something new! What colour 5T did you get?
    04-30-2018 08:32 AM

Similar Threads

  1. No sound on Samsung smart tv while using screen mirroring with my s4.
    By Android Central Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2018, 10:05 AM
  2. Why is my YouTube App not working properly? (OnePlus 5t)
    By Android Central Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2018, 08:27 PM
  3. Will the Pixel's active display (?) ever be what Motorola's was?
    By turbotooslow in forum Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2018, 04:54 PM
  4. Can my phone be connected to my chromebook
    By Android Central Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2018, 08:00 AM
  5. Samsung s7 no longer spacing between sugested words
    By KatGV in forum Samsung Galaxy S7
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-23-2018, 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD