i used TWRP to wipe anything (besides internal storage, where the oxygen os was), and OEM unlocked my device (using command prompt)... after that, i wanted to install the software using the OnePlus recovery, but than i noticed that i have forgotten to enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking (this was the mistake, because now i dont think i can do anything with the computer... when i want to install the operation system using the command prompt (fastboot flash system) i cant...
    04-16-2018 03:54 PM
    Lemme get this straight... You unlocked your bootloader and installed twrp, then turned usb debugging off, booted into twrp and formatted your system partition and installed the stock recovery, leaving you with a bricked phone?

From what you say, you might have the oxygen OS image in your internal storage. If that's the case, you should be able to flash it from recovery by selecting "flash from internal storage" and navigating to wherever you saved the file.

If not, you should be able to use fastboot without USB debugging enabled, but you have to be in fastboot mode. Turn the phone off and hold volume up while you turn it on, then use the volume keys to select fastboot from the menu, then flash it from there.

Alternatively, in recovery select "install via ADB" and from your PC, with a command prompt at the location you have he charm image type "adb sideload filename.zip" where filename is... Uh... The name of the the system image file you have. This is probably the best option.
    04-16-2018 04:59 PM
    To install TWRP, you have to enable USB debugging and you have to enable OEM unlocking - to unlock the bootloader and install TWRP. Even if you just booted to TWRP without installing it, you can boot to it again.
    04-16-2018 06:21 PM