Barelyyy made it through the day, definitely better than LG G6 tho!
    Attached Thumbnails Decent battery!?-11502.jpg  
    06-18-2018 12:14 AM
    06-18-2018 12:16 AM
    Lol
    Attached Thumbnails Decent battery!?-11500.jpg  
    06-18-2018 12:16 AM
    06-18-2018 12:19 AM
    My most favorite phone so far ,hard to top the 5T the 6 doesn't even attract
    06-18-2018 11:33 PM
    Keeps getting better!
    Attached Thumbnails Decent battery!?-17419.jpg  
    newcollector likes this.
    06-21-2018 08:18 PM
    Keeps getting better!
    Been loving my 5T since I got it. Amazing battery life compared to my BlackBerry Priv.
    06-22-2018 09:51 AM
    Draining the battery that far means that you're going to be sending the phone in for a battery replacement, unless you're buying a 6T and selling the 5T with a shot battery.

Try to keep it to 30% to 80% for longest life. If you can get 8 hours of use with that, you're doing better than most. Most people have to charge the phone during the day.
    06-23-2018 05:15 PM
    Draining the battery that far means that you're going to be sending the phone in for a battery replacement, unless you're buying a 6T and selling the 5T with a shot battery.

Try to keep it to 30% to 80% for longest life. If you can get 8 hours of use with that, you're doing better than most. Most people have to charge the phone during the day.
    Well, most people who try to live between 80% and 30% have to charge the phone during the day anyway...

Honestly you're not really accomplishing anything. You're cell might have a longer life, but if you only use 50% of the cell anyway what are you saving? You won't have noticeable degradation for at least 2 or 3 years going from 5-100% and your life will be a lot less stressful without having to micro manage the cells power level.
    06-23-2018 06:02 PM

I don't think this is accurate info with today's battery technology. Just use the phone and plug in when you think you need to. I begin to worry at 20% but that is just me. My option for maximizing my day is to charge overnight and rock on the rest of the day. If I get below 20%, then I will charge, but that is usually when I go to bed.

Frankly this phone has great battery life. My Priv I had to recharge sometime in the afternoon. The 5T just goes and goes.
    06-27-2018 11:39 AM
    You won't have noticeable degradation for at least 2 or 3 years going from 5-100%
    5%? You'll notice degradation in about 6 months with most batteries.

(And there's no micromanaging, really. Magisk and Magisk Charging Switch and you can leave it plugged in all day. When it gets low enough it starts to charge. When it charges far enough it stops charging.
    07-04-2018 01:53 PM
    I don't think this is accurate info with today's battery technology.
    It's the latest info from the industry as of around the beginning of May 2018. I haven't read of even any work being done since then to determine anything else. The next change will probably come with the asymmetric electrolyte, and the first batteries made that way are still a few years off, so we're not likely to have any idea of how to maximize their lifespan (if it's any different than liquid electrolyte) for at least 5-10 years.
    07-04-2018 02:02 PM
    5%? You'll notice degradation in about 6 months with most batteries.

(And there's no micromanaging, really. Magisk and Magisk Charging Switch and you can leave it plugged in all day. When it gets low enough it starts to charge. When it charges far enough it stops charging.
    No you won't. You will HAVE degradation after six months regardless of what you do, but it won't be noticeable unless you're incredibly anal.

And yeah, hard as it is to believe most people aren't rooted and excessive battery related paranoia doesn't seem like a great reason to root...

Besides, as I said, if you're only using 50% of your battery, What exactly are you saving? Do you really plan on keeping your phone for a decade?

If you're really that concerned, only get phones with high repairability and buy and learn how to use a T5 screw bit.
    07-04-2018 02:17 PM
    No you won't. You will HAVE degradation after six months regardless of what you do, but it won't be noticeable unless you're incredibly anal.

And yeah, hard as it is to believe most people aren't rooted and excessive battery related paranoia doesn't seem like a great reason to root...

Besides, as I said, if you're only using 50% of your battery, What exactly are you saving? Do you really plan on keeping your phone for a decade?

If you're really that concerned, only get phones with high repairability and buy and learn how to use a T5 screw bit.
    Or better yet, if a person is that worried about battery, buy a phone with a replaceable battery. As far as flagship devices, that will definitely limit your choices.
    07-05-2018 07:21 AM
    Or better yet, if a person is that worried about battery, buy a phone with a replaceable battery. As far as flagship devices, that will definitely limit your choices.
    Are there any left lol?
    07-05-2018 08:35 AM
    Are there any left lol?
    ^^^Exactly.
    07-05-2018 08:36 AM