Going to give the Beta program a try

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Previous betas were great this last one has giving me connection issues were I loose all reception mainly at home half to restart the phone to gain it back , seriously thinking of reinstalling stock OS
Never had reception issues at home before

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Anouther update just came out
94630e75f2d208ce839b7f28f633da59.jpg

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
After I cleared the catch its been good , except it killed the capital one app that I messaged capital one about, my phone does have a dead spot were it drops service in the house now that I didn't notice before.
Over all a very stable platform have been on beta program for about 6 months now

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Had to get off of the beta program and do a full reset back to factory image , my phone was seriously dropping calls or not ringing going straight to voicemail just since the reset now I'm seeing LTE with high bars again

newcollector

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Had to get off of the beta program and do a full reset back to factory image , my phone was seriously dropping calls or not ringing going straight to voicemail just since the reset now I'm seeing LTE with high bars again
Sorry it didn't work out for you. But you did get a taste of what is coming down the pike.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Sorry it didn't work out for you. But you did get a taste of what is coming down the pike.
It'll be great once the bugs are gone ,do miss some of the features already

Between Google backup and OnePlus backup it's super easy to reflash my phone and get back to working order

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21