OnePlus 5 - Post your pictures here!

ByteMyAscii

Jul 24, 2017
Visit site
Seen a lot of criticism online, and admittedly I am a novice when it comes to photography but those are looking rather good.
Need more dog pictures though.

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I took both the S8+ and the OP5 on vacation to South Africa and went on Safari. The OP5's camera is very good 90% of the time. The lack of OIS is noticable only because there were some photos that I had to take multiple shots to get one that was good, whereas with the S8+, they were good every time, and with video, where the OP5 couldn't handle the shakiness of the open 4X4 on dirt roads. In the great majority of scenarios, if you have time to try again when a first photo doesn't work well, you won't notice a big difference in every day use. I do wish OP had included OIS. I think their EIS is not very good, nowhere near as good as the Pixel's. But, they have some time to fix that with software, and they've made some pretty incredible software fixes to the OP3/T camera.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I took both the S8+ and the OP5 on vacation to South Africa and went on Safari. The OP5's camera is very good 90% of the time. The lack of OIS is noticable only because there were some photos that I had to take multiple shots to get one that was good, whereas with the S8+, they were good every time, and with video, where the OP5 couldn't handle the shakiness of the open 4X4 on dirt roads. In the great majority of scenarios, if you have time to try again when a first photo doesn't work well, you won't notice a big difference in every day use. I do wish OP had included OIS. I think their EIS is not very good, nowhere near as good as the Pixel's. But, they have some time to fix that with software, and they've made some pretty incredible software fixes to the OP3/T camera.
Yep, you summed up pretty well. :)

Thanks!

PRGDR

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for posting those pictures, guys. It seems to me that the camera is pretty good indeed. Probably not the best there is, but for me is more than enough.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psaturn