I like my OnePlus 5

VigneshChandz

Jul 15, 2017
Visit site
Who doesn't like the OP5 ! The build quality truly makes my hand never out of my OP5. The slimmest one in my hand yet ! Performance is worth considering claiming the fastest Android I have used.

LeKeiser

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I received today the Karbon Bumper case and it's clearly the best looking case ever for the O+5! It has such class! Makes the O+5 more beautiful than when it's naked :D Really, I love the O+5 more now, can't believe those who say it's a "common" design!

dannyar11

May 24, 2016
Visit site
At $425 which is what I paid for a mint one from swappa with 64gb, id consider it up there with one of the best deals ive ever gotten on a phone. At the price there simply isn't anything that matches it performance wise. I ripped Oneplus early on since I purchased at launch and was disappointed with the overall camera performance and what I was getting for the full price of $540 which isn't cheap all things considered compared to what Oneplus used to charge. They have since made numerous improvement via updates, most notably was adding EIS to 4k video which is one of the biggest reasons I sold the phone since I have 3 kids and shoots tons of 4k video that I edit to go along with my Mavic Pro 4k footage.

newcollector

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have watched the comparison of the flagship devices 4k video compared to the OnePlus 5 since the software upgrade. OnePlus hit a homerun when it comes to image stabilization!

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I love my new OnePlus 5! Blazing fast, good camera, battery generally lasts me the day. Best of all, so much customization!

IchBinSkyr

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
I'm loving the battery lasting until bed time with standard use. Only when I game a lot more on the device does it need a top up in the evening. My last phone would only last until after work and need a charge with the same standard use, minus gaming. There's very little downsides to this phone and I don't regret it.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm loving the battery lasting until bed time with standard use. Only when I game a lot more on the device does it need a top up in the evening. My last phone would only last until after work and need a charge with the same standard use, minus gaming. There's very little downsides to this phone and I don't regret it.

Thank you for your post, it encourages me to really consider the OP5. I've heard that battery life is really good on standard use, and that dash charging is also super fast. Do you get a full charge in an hour? I feel like that was what I learned in an unboxing and review video on YouTube. What is the quality of the LED notification light?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't think I ever saw this question before. LoL
I'm just glad there is a notification LED - sick of seeing second screen - always on crap.

I really love my LED lights! Lool. I still haven't been able to buy a phone that didn't have one. It's a must! Is the notification light bright or super small? I haven't seen it in action yet!

IchBinSkyr

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for your post, it encourages me to really consider the OP5. I've heard that battery life is really good on standard use, and that dash charging is also super fast. Do you get a full charge in an hour? I feel like that was what I learned in an unboxing and review video on YouTube. What is the quality of the LED notification light?
Unfortunately I can't tell you the quality of the LED notification cause I turned it off. I'm liking the ambient screen lighting up with notifications. I feel I don't need both.

I am overall pleased with the battery life and I do notice a full or close to full charge in an hour. Often by the time I have to charge though I'm not paying attention as it's charging over night.

Standard use for me is 7am-11pm to give you an idea that I don't need to wait for it to finish charging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21