Why a non-expandable memory

scampinig

Jul 25, 2017
Visit site
En lo que a mi respecta, prefiero el dual sim a la capacidad de expandir la capacidad, yo necesito mas posibilidades de comunicaciòn que expandir la memoria, para es suficiente la memoria del one plus 5

scampinig

Jul 25, 2017
Visit site
I agree with you, I think it is enough 64, if for any this is not enough then you should consider buying the 128 GB, but the option to expand I think it is unnecessary

PRGDR

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
What is enough now might not be so later, and since there is a 128 GB version available for a price that it's not that much higher, I think that is the safest bet.

PRGDR

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I cant see myself filling the 64Gb, yet alone the 128gb

It is tough right now, I agree, but who knows about the not so distant future. There was a time when 1TB disks were even huge for backup servers, and now it is quite OK (or even small) if you have lots of movies stored in your computer.

Jpaps87

Jul 29, 2017
Visit site
They were able to put in the option on the Huawei p10 to use either a 2nd Sim or an SD card. With just 64gb of internal memory though, I find I rarely even use my SD card. Just get external backup, whether via cloud or hdd

n apple

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Apparently they didn't use a Micro SD because it didn't guaranteed the performance they were going for with UFS 2:X (it's the same thing Xiaomi said about their Mi Flagships lacking this characteristic their redmis do have)

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Apparently they didn't use a Micro SD because it didn't guaranteed the performance they were going for with UFS 2:X (it's the same thing Xiaomi said about their Mi Flagships lacking this characteristic their redmis do have)

This is it. People love their car similes, so I'll say it's like putting a roof box on a Lotus Elise... Or your own quick car of choice.

Yeah. You get more storage, but at a huge performance cost.

It's also why all the manufacturers cut them for a generation... Crappy performance. They came back because people complained... Although that's more understandable if the max or even base storage is 32GB.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiaara