which is best oneplus 5 camera or the honor 8 camera

ChristianRid

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
As far as I know, the Oneplus 5 has a bit of an edge compared to the Honor 8 Pro. At the moment new camera updates are coming out for the Oneplus 5 to fix some problems.

n apple

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
OnePlus 5 camera is best as it has telephoto camera plus bokeh effect while honor 8 has just a monochrome extra sensor to help with light calibration. I think honor 9, which has P10 camera will also have bokeh

Theo Donacik

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
If your looking at it on paper, the One plus 5 has a better camrea and it supports 4k video. However I really dont know which actually looks better.

Ahmedthegeek

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
The OnePlus 5 has a 16-megapixel sensor and a 20-megapixel telephoto lens while the Honor 8 Pro uses a 12-megapixel RGB sensor and a 12-megapixel monochrome sensor. The OnePlus 5 primarily uses the second sensor for better portraits by using it to calculate depth. The telephoto lens is only used in the photo mode when zooming into the subject. As for the Honor 8, the monochrome sensor is used to capture better details .Now it depends upon you well i think the winner for back camera i honor 8