New phone search

PRGDR

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I am one, but we still have a couple of working OP3 at home. We'll probably keep them for a while...

Theo Donacik

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
If your into the one plus 5, go for it! However if you want an awesome flagship and you can afford it, I reccomend getting the galaxy S8, or wait a little bit for the Note 8 if you want that. But if you want the cheaper phone with a near stock android thats still pretty new, the one plus 5 is the way to go

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I've had three of their four (five?) Flagships, but I'm not a loyal customer. They just happen to make phones I like for a decent price, as soon as they stop doing that I'll stop buying them. Brand loyalty is silly.

I bend the knee to no company.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I've had three of their four (five?) Flagships, but I'm not a loyal customer. They just happen to make phones I like for a decent price, as soon as they stop doing that I'll stop buying them. Brand loyalty is silly.

I bend the knee to no company.

That's a ft great mantra. I also pick what works best on my carrier... Since carrier is more important than phone for me... Unfortunately it doesn't work on Verizon so...no OnePlus for me.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I love the LG V20 if you like 16/9 ratio screen. Waiting for the long skinny fad to go away. If all Androids go this way back to iphone for me. I like watching tv shows in uncropped full screen HD.

PRGDR

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
That's a ft great mantra. I also pick what works best on my carrier... Since carrier is more important than phone for me... Unfortunately it doesn't work on Verizon so...no OnePlus for me.

I guess you guys are right, in my previous post I should have said I am a customer (because the loyal part is silly, I definitely agree).

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
OnePlus seems to produce two phones per year, so perhaps they'll also come out with the OnePlus 5T or something similar - so you could either wait for that one to drop and snag it; or you could then snag the OP 5, as it may have gone down in price at that point. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles