New OnePlus 6 with random TMobile connection issues

hdtvguy

May 10, 2016
Visit site
So I am a big Android person and needed a new phone and was switching from Verizon to TMobile. I picked up the OnePlus 6 with 8GB and 128GB model and overall love the phone, excellent battery life compared to my old S7 Edge.

The only issue seems to be with it not always hooking up to TMobile's network. I have WiFi calling and VoLTE off and every few days the phone looks normal, but is really off network. If people call me they go,straight to voice mail and if I try to call out it sits for 15-20 seconds saying it is dialing, but comes back with no network or network failure even though it has signal bars. I don’t think it is TMobile because my wife's iPhone works every time I have an issue standing right next to me.

I am going to open. Case with OnePlus, but if this keeps up this will be a short lived phone, such a shame.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm also on T-MOBILE, I don't have any network issues. I did have Bluetooth issues and that seems to be corrected after a hard reset.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Have you done a factory reset to see if that alleviates your issue? It could be faulty hardware which you would definitely need to open an RMA. Hope that helps more than the "I'm on T-Mobile, no issue" posts.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
start with the basics reset network settings
then if that don't work since the phone has dual SIM card try placing it in the other slot.if still don't work try checking see if the apn is highlight in there

Last edited: