Official release of Android 9 Pie for the OnePlus 6

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
my friend is having trouble with his Bluetooth connection keep dropping on his one plus 6. Anyone having the same problem? Or how to sort it?

Last edited:

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
What's silly is that they never implemented any way to trigger Google assistant when they first came out with their gesture navigation. Which kind of stinks because they work sooooo well. I was hoping that at least the power button trigger would make it to prime time, so hopefully it will soon. I tried using the "google" nav buttons/gestures just to get that functionality back, but quickly reverted back after about 5 seconds.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
What's silly is that they never implemented any way to trigger Google assistant when they first came out with their gesture navigation. Which kind of stinks because they work sooooo well. I was hoping that at least the power button trigger would make it to prime time, so hopefully it will soon. I tried using the "google" nav buttons/gestures just to get that functionality back, but quickly reverted back after about 5 seconds.

Yeah I hope they bring that back, I just cant understand why they put it in beta and took it out of the official release

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Here's a pretty unsightly bug in YouTube. If I jump out of the app while a video is going then jump back in, the video won't fill the screen properly. Have to restart YouTube to get it looking right again. Screenshot_20180925-185004.jpgScreenshot_20180925-184852.jpg

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Agree I have the same issue, not a show stopper but definitely a glitch/bug that hopefully gets fixed in the next update.
We all need to make sure that we post that issue in the 1+ community forum

SOB, you guys are right! Its something I can probably live with, at least until the next update (fingers crossed) fixes it. :)

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
SOB, you guys are right! Its something I can probably live with, at least until the next update (fingers crossed) fixes it. :)
I also posted in the OnePlus Community. Haven't been back to see if it's got any attention though.

I YouTube a lot so it's annoying the hell out of me lol

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Every One Plus 6 device will get the update irrespective of what, it has beta program enabled or not?

I'm not in the beta and I got it, so it must be out to all. It is probably a roll out so not everyone will get it at the same time.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Not received it here yet in the UK

Fully unlocked device (as they all are) using O2 as the carrier

Just to updat this. Received Android Piemtoday, security patch dated 5th September 2018 and all working faultlessly ;)

Phones fully unlocked to all networks, but running personal and business sims on O2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol