01-10-2019 04:59 AM
65 123
tools
    I ditched Verizon 3 years ago after being a customer for over 10 years. With TMobile now and love it. Too many good companies out there to deal with VZ locked down system. They are opening up now, but they were a disaster few years back.
    I have been toying with the idea of jumping ship. Just gotta convince the wife. I thought it'd be much cheaper than what we pay on Verizon but for just 2 lines, it isn't.
    12-16-2018 08:12 PM
    With the finger print sensor. If you register with the stock screen protector then add a new screen protector be sure to delete and re add your finger prints. It will make a difference.
    mumfoau likes this.
    12-26-2018 10:39 AM
    The T-Mobile version has WiFi calling if it matters to anybody. Definitely better than my S8+ too. I always had to switch off WiFi calling because it would go in and out. Mic would randomly make me sound distant too. Zero issues with calls with the 6T
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...db85b263f9.jpg
    But isn't there an issue with the Tmo version being locked for a specific time frame? And that wifi calling, is that only for Tmo customers? Or, could you activate it on vzw and then use wifi calling?

Thanks.
    12-26-2018 02:30 PM
    But isn't there an issue with the Tmo version being locked for a specific time frame? And that wifi calling, is that only for Tmo customers? Or, could you activate it on vzw and then use wifi calling?

Thanks.
    VZ and ATT do not allow for wifi calling in none company branded phones.
    jordans0nly and mumfoau like this.
    12-26-2018 03:25 PM
    I brought 3 Verizon Google pixels to T-Mobile and their WiFi calling works
    mumfoau likes this.
    12-28-2018 09:34 PM
    I really want to switch to T-Mobile lol
    mustang7757 likes this.
    12-28-2018 09:36 PM
    I really want to switch to T-Mobile lol
    I switched from ATT to T-Mobile over black Friday week.
    Ported 2 numbers (mine and my wife), got a 3rd line for free. Also got 6T for free after trading in an old Samsung s6. Not a bad deal at all. Have the unlimited T-Mobile One plan with them. They pay for my Netflix subscription. Everything is great from reception to customer service. Zero regrets.
    12-29-2018 07:55 AM
    I purchased the regular 6 this morning for t-mobile but from the one+ site. All they had available was the 8GB 256 version. This will be my first one+ phone. Not interested in the in screen fingerprint sensor, and I always want a headphone jack. So my choice was the "old" version. Seeing that there really is little difference from one to the other I think I made the right choice. Besides, the price was right now that the 6t is out.
    01-03-2019 02:47 PM
    I purchased the regular 6 this morning for t-mobile but from the one+ site. All they had available was the 8GB 256 version. This will be my first one+ phone. Not interested in the in screen fingerprint sensor, and I always want a headphone jack. So my choice was the "old" version. Seeing that there really is little difference from one to the other I think I made the right choice. Besides, the price was right now that the 6t is out.
    You going be happy with the 1+6 ,still has headphone jack and led notification light and great battery life and dual sim . Got it since it launched.
    01-03-2019 10:42 PM
    You can't go wrong with the six for the price. Part of me wishes I'd of gotten it but I'm also really happy with my 6T. Congrats on your new device!
    01-06-2019 07:48 AM
    I switched from ATT to T-Mobile over black Friday week.
    Ported 2 numbers (mine and my wife), got a 3rd line for free. Also got 6T for free after trading in an old Samsung s6. Not a bad deal at all. Have the unlimited T-Mobile One plan with them. They pay for my Netflix subscription. Everything is great from reception to customer service. Zero regrets.
    Can I go right off topic and ask a question I've not yet found an answer for? Tell me to **** off if not.

Can you tell me how the cameras compare between the 6T and S6? It's the only thing stopping me from switching but provided they are close to comparable, if not equal, then off I go to join the OP6T Owners Club.
    01-07-2019 02:16 AM
    Can I go right off topic and ask a question I've not yet found an answer for? Tell me to **** off if not.

Can you tell me how the cameras compare between the 6T and S6? It's the only thing stopping me from switching but provided they are close to comparable, if not equal, then off I go to join the OP6T Owners Club.
    Oh man, don't walk BUT run to get your 6T. The camera is way better on the 6T than S6. Not just the camera, 6T runs circles around S6 in EVERY category. Are you running to get one yet? You will not regret it a bit.
    01-07-2019 05:52 AM

It's not even close and even if it was the 6T is better in every way at this point.
    Oh man, don't walk BUT run to get your 6T. The camera is way better on the 6T than S6. Not just the camera, 6T runs circles around S6 in EVERY category. Are you running to get one yet? You will not regret it a bit.
    What Lepa79 said. Run and get a 6T, the battery life alone will make you not go back.
    01-07-2019 06:42 PM
    I kinda have. it was so much easier to get the 6t at T-mobile but I was worried about space on the phone so I looked online to see how much more the 256gb version was. I saw the 6 on sale for $50 cheaper for their 256gb but I had to wait almost 2 weeks to get my hands on one. It took me over a week to settle on the 6 256gb version. Luckily, I did because the 6 is sold out on their website.
    01-07-2019 10:32 PM

It's not even close and even if it was the 6T is better in every way at this point.What Lepa79 said. Run and get a 6T, the battery life alone will make you not go back.
    That's settled then. Kind of. I live in Turkey, where OnePlus has yet to see fit to sell their phones, so i'l have to wait until my next trip to the UK. But then I'l be there in two weeks, so I'll run from the airport to the nearest retailer.

Thanks for the replies.
    01-10-2019 04:59 AM
65 123