Hi

I am looking at mid(ish) range phones for mainly movie watching/streaming, either buying outright and sim only, or contract.
    Many recommended the Pocophone (but not available in the UK), or the OnePlus6T (even though its a tad big for my liking).

But reading all the comments about the OP6T not having a headphone jack, all the backlash for how OP turned their backs and not listening to the fans etc is putting me off buying this phone (and as a new use this is not what you want!).

So looking at the OP6. Its somewhat new, and seems as great as the OP6T.
    But where are legit/reliable places to buy the OP6 from in the UK?
    Best I could find was this https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=WvsEC8mB

But no reviews, havent heard of the seller, and cant find a Warranty period.
    I think its either go for the OP6 or another similar one.
    11-05-2018 03:43 PM
    I believe it's called Carphone Warehouse in the UK? They'd probably have at least one on display that you could handle.
    11-05-2018 04:43 PM
    Sadly only 1 o2 store have it.
    Carphone Warehouse only have the OP6T.
    I think I will try buy the OP6 if its still available anywhere in the UK in a few weeks
    11-07-2018 10:43 AM
    Sadly only 1 o2 store have it.
    Carphone Warehouse only have the OP6T.
    I think I will try buy the OP6 if its still available anywhere in the UK in a few weeks
    I think O2 still stock the OnePlus 6 so you're best bet is to get from there.

If you're thinking of getting pocof1 then maybe wait a day as Xiaomi are announcing they are partnering with Three tomorrow so you never know, they might carry the Poco
    11-07-2018 11:01 AM
    Are you not able to order direct from OnePlus?
    11-07-2018 11:06 AM
    You can only order the OP6T directly from OnePlus in the UK, they have sold out of OP6
    11-07-2018 01:03 PM
    Their website...
    11-07-2018 03:47 PM
    Hi

I am looking at mid(ish) range phones for mainly movie watching/streaming, either buying outright and sim only, or contract.
    Many recommended the Pocophone (but not available in the UK), or the OnePlus6T (even though its a tad big for my liking).

But reading all the comments about the OP6T not having a headphone jack, all the backlash for how OP turned their backs and not listening to the fans etc is putting me off buying this phone (and as a new use this is not what you want!).

So looking at the OP6. Its somewhat new, and seems as great as the OP6T.
    But where are legit/reliable places to buy the OP6 from in the UK?
    Best I could find was this https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=edJXJEAU

But no reviews, havent heard of the seller, and cant find a Warranty period.
    I think its either go for the OP6 or another similar one.
    Pocofone F1 now available in UK officially

POCOPHONE F1 by Xiaomi 6.18-Inch Android 8.1 Oreo UK Sim-Free Smartphone with 6GB RAM and 64GB Storage (Dual Sim) - Graphite Black (Official UK Launch) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07JFFJD...cUvbUpU6393187
    11-07-2018 04:05 PM