Just wanted to see for those the use a screen protector who is using the preinstalled screen protector and who went with a different one.

I am using the built in one until I find a glass that has positive reviews the fingerprint sensor.

Anyone already put a 3rd party protector on? If so how is it with the sensor and in every day use?
    11-05-2018 09:26 PM
    Just wanted to see for those the use a screen protector who is using the preinstalled screen protector and who went with a different one.

I am using the built in one until I find a glass that has positive reviews the fingerprint sensor.

Anyone already put a 3rd party protector on? If so how is it with the sensor and in every day use?
    I use the pre installed one because im clumsy in applying screen protectors. Tempered glass usually a big no no for me as it lifts up because of case.
    Relletti likes this.
    11-05-2018 11:15 PM
    I'm using the pre-installed one as well, but boy does it smudge up something fierce. I don't normally use them but since it was already on there why mess with it. If it gunks up too bad I'll just remove it and go with a folio type flip case. OP is supposed to have 'approved' some for use with the on screen FPS, but I haven't seen their list.
    11-06-2018 06:00 AM
    I'll probably spend the $50 for the liquid at Ubreakifix again and get the 1 year warranty. They could be selling me a wet wipes but they replace the screen for $20 after that if it gets broken within a year.
    11-06-2018 07:16 AM
    I'm using the pre-installed one for now.
    11-06-2018 09:40 AM
    I'll probably spend the $50 for the liquid at Ubreakifix again and get the 1 year warranty. They could be selling me a wet wipes but they replace the screen for $20 after that if it gets broken within a year.
    Did you end up getting the one plus?
    11-06-2018 11:05 AM
    Did you end up getting the one plus?
    I haven't yet but I plan to this week when I have time to. I've played with it a couple times and it's pretty nice. I may have procured an old device for the trade in so for $280 why not try it.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    11-06-2018 11:49 AM
    Still using the pre-installed one. I am on month 3 of ownership and it is still holding up well
    11-06-2018 01:44 PM
    After using the OnePlus first party case, they have won me over on their first party products. Sure, they are 10-20% higher, but it's easy to see the fine detail of the accessories and truly makes the product feel like they meant for it to feel. Because of this, I will probably wait and buy their first party screen protector when it is released and stay with the built in protector until then.
    ajb1965 likes this.
    11-06-2018 01:57 PM
    I haven't yet but I plan to this week when I have time to. I've played with it a couple times and it's pretty nice. I may have procured an old device for the trade in so for $280 why not try it.
    I agree for that price and what you get, go for it
    11-06-2018 02:14 PM

As with other phones I removed the screen protector. Don't feel the need.
    02-11-2019 06:46 AM
    Has anyone found a good glass screen protector for the 6T? I've tried the Tauri but it doesn't go on bubble free. It doesn't go all the way to the edge, so there's not interference with the case.

I had used a Liquid Shield one, but because I carry it in my back pocket, after a time the screen started to slip. If I could find a good belt clip holster that doesn't spin like on the Wheel of Fortune, I'd get that.
    05-03-2019 01:15 PM
    Has anyone found a good glass screen protector for the 6T? I've tried the Tauri but it doesn't go on bubble free. It doesn't go all the way to the edge, so there's not interference with the case.

I had used a Liquid Shield one, but because I carry it in my back pocket, after a time the screen started to slip. If I could find a good belt clip holster that doesn't spin like on the Wheel of Fortune, I'd get that.
    OnePlus 6T 3D Tempered Glass Screen Protector
    06-06-2019 08:52 AM
    A pre-installed Screen protector is not a quality protector. so use 3rd party Tempered Glass, it's still working after 4 months.
    07-01-2019 01:57 AM

Much like you i have given up on tempered glass protectors on these screens with slightly curved glass. I've used a liquid applied screen protector on my 6T and my wife's pixel 3. I'm sure there are those that have found a good one, but i got tired of trying different brands all to have the same issue.
    07-07-2019 09:13 AM
    Still rocking the pre-installed screen protector here. Been very happy with it.
    07-07-2019 10:02 PM