Under battery settings, my Google play services has an in active use of 12 hours, which is the entire time of the phone usage. Doesn't seem to be draining battery, just curious if that's normal.
    11-07-2018 06:19 PM
    Mine is showing almost 5 hours of use for the same service. Phone has been on for a day.
    11-07-2018 06:39 PM
    Mine is showing almost 5 hours of use for the same service. Phone has been on for a day.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...97472ce44c.jpg
    What percent is that for your overall usage?
    11-07-2018 06:43 PM
    It's exactly 3%.
    What percent is that for your overall usage?
    11-07-2018 06:47 PM
    It's exactly 3%.
    Mine is 4%. Wonder if there is an app or something that would cause that. Again, I'm still on 40% with 2 hours 45 minutes screen on time. I will say i have a Fossil Q app that connects to the fossil smart watch (not Android Wear) that had a lot of active time as well.

Overall been super happy with battery life. I have a blood glucose monitor that connects to my phone by Bluetooth, either my Wear OS watch or my Fossil Q watch connected, and Bluetooth headphones connected for much of the day, and to get home with 40% is the best battery life I've ever had.
    Relletti likes this.
    11-07-2018 06:56 PM
    Mine is 4%. Wonder if there is an app or something that would cause that. Again, I'm still on 40% with 2 hours 45 minutes screen on time. I will say i have a Fossil Q app that connects to the fossil smart watch (not Android Wear) that had a lot of active time as well.

Overall been super happy with battery life. I have a blood glucose monitor that connects to my phone by Bluetooth, either my Wear OS watch or my Fossil Q watch connected, and Bluetooth headphones connected for much of the day, and to get home with 40% is the best battery life I've ever had.
    That's not bad. You know, I'm wondering if it has something to do with the Bluetooth connection? I have some Bluetooth earbuds in and have had them connected off and on this afternoon. Screen on time is at 6 hours 42 minutes. Battery life is good for me.
    11-07-2018 07:12 PM
    That's not bad. You know, I'm wondering if it has something to do with the Bluetooth connection? I have some Bluetooth earbuds in and have had them connected off and on this afternoon. Screen on time is at 6 hours 42 minutes. Battery life is good for me.
    Just an update, the Fossil Q app, which syncs the semi-smart Fossil watches to Android phone was the culprit. I still was getting to the end of the day with 30 to 40%, but no longer is Google play services active the entire time.

I enjoy wearing my Wear OS watch more anyway, but even if I didn't I don't think there is enough battery drain in the Fossil Q app to warrant someone not using it. Just didn't like the numbers it was showing in the battery settings.
    Relletti likes this.
    11-11-2018 03:57 PM