Does anyone know how to turn off the beeping in the ear piece that I get from incoming notifications while I'm on a call? It beeps in my ear every time I get a notification while I'm talking on the phone. Is very annoying.
    buzzy3970 likes this.
    11-15-2018 07:13 PM
    Does anyone know how to turn off the beeping in the ear piece that I get from incoming notifications while I'm on a call? It beeps in my ear every time I get a notification while I'm talking on the phone. Is very annoying.
    I use Textra messaging app and you can turn that off in settings. Not sure about the stock app
    11-15-2018 09:52 PM
    I use Textra messaging app and you can turn that off in settings. Not sure about the stock app
    Texting app has nothing to do with it. When you are on a phone call, if you get a notification of any kind, from any app, it interrupts your phone call with a beep in your ear.
    11-15-2018 10:47 PM
    Same here and all my callers can hear it. They all ask what's that sound. So embarrassing. I notice that mine has something to do with switching all my calls to rtt calls which is super annonying.In call notification sounds... ugh-screenshot_20181115-234719.jpg
    11-15-2018 11:49 PM
    "Greetings. This is Jeff from OnePlus Bug Hunters Team, thanks for your feedback.

This issue has been forwarded to dev team. If there is any update, we will keep you posted.

Thank you and have a nice day.

High regards,
    OnePlus Bug Hunters"

I found this in the OnePlus forums. It is a reply to the exact issue you mention. Out of curiosity, if you bump the alert slider to vibrate or mute just during a call does it mitigate the issue? This is not the most elegant solution, but might work. I will try it myself if I get a call.
    Ryano89 likes this.
    11-16-2018 05:50 PM
    I am going to try Macrodroid app and set Active Call>Notification Sound---none. It has to be better than worrying about the slider each time. Fingers crossed that it works
    11-17-2018 05:07 PM