Random Invisible Notifications

gavandeshaq

Nov 17, 2018
Visit site
My 6T frequently vibrates and when I unlock it or flip it over to check, there's absolutely nothing there.

I have noticed that if I save an image from within an app, I get a notification absolutely ages later saying "x.jpg downloaded" and it pops up on the black screen view, but I can't then see it in main notifications. I guess the two are probably linked?

Why are these notifications disappearing, is there a way I can stop those download notifications altogether?

Thanks

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Have you already tried checking the notification log? This could give you a clue about the source of this notification.

I'm not sure about your phone but in some devices you can create a widget to access this log. Long press an empty spot on your home screen - widgets - scroll down until you find 'settings' - drag it to the screen and select 'notification log' from that list.

jchapman01

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Have you already tried checking the notification log? This could give you a clue about the source of this notification.

I'm not sure about your phone but in some devices you can create a widget to access this log. Long press an empty spot on your home screen - widgets - scroll down until you find 'settings' - drag it to the screen and select 'notification log' from that list.

Thanks, I just checked my log and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I'm gonna keep a closer eye on it and report back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol