Any weather app suggestions?

Kodak2

Jul 30, 2018
Visit site
Weather and Radar UK. The most accurate one I have found, the radar map is brilliant.

Note it's UK, so depending on which part of the world you are in it may not be of use to you.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Currently using Today Weather. I rotate though. Weather Underground and 1Weather are also great. Also, they all have fantastic widget selections.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Been using this weather app & widget for 4+ years...

Transparent clock & weather

The weather app features the following:

• Easy to use weather layout - The weather app uses a layout which provides the most important weather information at a glance, using easy to read graphs and beautiful backgrounds that show the current weather conditions, whether it is day or night
• Keep track of your current location - the weather app can keep track of your current location and update the weather as you travel
• Keep track of the weather for up to 10 locations worldwide. The weather app can provide you with live weather updates for any place across the globe
• Current temperature, weather condition, weather icon, feels like temperature and day high and low temperatures
• Atmospheric pressure, wind speed, wind direction, visibility, humidity, dew point, heat index and wind chill
• Weather forecast for the next 10 days
• Weather forecast for the next 12 hours (temperature, rain and snow precipitation, wind, heat index and humidity)
• Heat stroke warnings and alerts
• Sunrise time & sunset time
• Moonrise, moonset, moon phase and major upcoming moon phases
• Extended daily and hourly graphs for temperature, precipitation, wind, pressure and humidity
• Extended hourly weather forecast (for up to 72 hours)
• Extended day weather forecast (for up to 10 days)
• Weather radar
• Support of different weather providers for the most accurate weather

Transparent clock & weather and clock widgets

• Extremely lightweight - Our weather and clock widgets are extremely light on the battery
• Many sizes - 2x1, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3 and can also be resized to match your desktop
• Many flavors - There are widgets with current weather conditions, the time and weather, 5 day weather forecast, hourly forecast, and more
• Useful information - Some widgets can display useful information such as the next calendar event, the next alarm, the battery level, free storage and memory and more.
• Hot spots - Launch your favorite apps (calendar, clock and alarms and more) directly from our weather widgets
• Fully customizable - Change the background color and transparency, the weather icons, the fonts and text colors, hot spots and more

Weather alerts and temperature notifications

• Weather alerts - Get notified in advance for bad or undesirable weather conditions with detailed weather forecasts and weather alerts. Customize the appearance and sound notifications of weather alerts as you like and stay updated with the latest changes in local weather conditions
• Temperature notification - Keep track of the current temperature at any time from the status bar or lock screen
• Hour change chime - Monitor hour changes with the hour change notification and customize it with your favorite sound.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I like Dark Sky. You have to pay an annual subscription fee, but it's worth it. Extremely accurate hyperlocal forecasts.

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I use Google at a glance it's in the widgets when long press home screen settings , it also has calendar events with weather

The At a Glance widget doesn't work on my 6t for some reason. When you tap on the weather, it won't take you to Google weather. I have no idea why.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The At a Glance widget doesn't work on my 6t for some reason. When you tap on the weather, it won't take you to Google weather. I have no idea why.

When you first install it on the hone home screen give it a few and it will start to work...also I believe if u long press the widget you have other options to click

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
When you first install it on the hone home screen give it a few and it will start to work...also I believe if u long press the widget you have other options to click

Hmm..So far it doesn't work, and there are definitely no other options on long press. The calendar portion works, but tapping on the weather does nothing

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hmm..So far it doesn't work, and there are definitely no other options on long press. The calendar portion works, but tapping on the weather does nothing

The long press probably thinking my pixel and try restarting the phone see if the weather works.

I800C0LLECT

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
The Google widget calendar/weather app works exactly the same as it did in my pixel. Touch the right side for weather and the left side for calendar. I like it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan