Over the last week, I've noticed a blue line on my lock screen. It looks like a glitch or something and moves from about mid-screen to the bottom, and only happens every once in a while. So far it only happens on the lock screen.

I really don't know how to explain it, but it looks like the display pixels aren't activating properly. It's not a solid blue line, more like light showing through the pixels instead of the color of the wallpaper. I don't know, I'm just guessing.

It almost looks like a broken display (not a straight blue line), like I dropped it, but once the line moves to the bottom the display and the screen is perfect again.

I immediately try to recreate it by pressing the power button and waking up the phone, but once it happens I can't make it do it again.

The next time it happens I'll try and take a picture of it. I'm assuming a screenshot won't work if it's the actual display but I'll try that also.

Has anyone experienced something like this?
    11-28-2018 09:25 AM
    It happened again today, but I wasn't quick enough with a camera... Any help, or thoughts, would be appreciated.
    11-29-2018 11:56 AM
    Mmmm, It seems you're not alone.

Android Police: Some OnePlus 6Ts have an issue with waves of static on the display.
    https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/1...n-the-display/
    11-29-2018 02:22 PM
    Mmmm, It seems you're not alone.

Android Police: Some OnePlus 6Ts have an issue with waves of static on the display.
    https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/1...n-the-display/
    That's it! So far it only happens on the lockscreen. I've tried to get a video or pic of it but couldn't get it in time.

Thanks for finding that article. I'll look in the official OnePlus forums got the thread mentioned. Good to know I'm not alone.
    Javier P likes this.
    11-29-2018 02:41 PM