I have a oneplus 6 and my lock button doesn't seem to be working, so i cant unlock or lock the phone and my only way of doing so is by connecting it to a power source or directly using my finger print, this also means my double press for camera, or long press for power menu doesn't work, on top of this, my off screen drawing gestures or my double tap to wake doesn't function even though it is enabled in the settings menu. What can i do apart from getting it showed to a technician as i have none nearby. Btw i have developer options enabled and am on android 9 beta.
    12-01-2018 10:23 PM
    I have a oneplus 6 and my lock button doesn't seem to be working, so i cant unlock or lock the phone and my only way of doing so is by connecting it to a power source or directly using my finger print, this also means my double press for camera, or long press for power menu doesn't work, on top of this, my off screen drawing gestures or my double tap to wake doesn't function even though it is enabled in the settings menu. What can i do apart from getting it showed to a technician as i have none nearby. Btw i have developer options enabled and am on android 9 beta.
    As a Beta tester you hopefully followed best practice and made a nandroid backup in a custom recovery prior to flashing the latest beta.

If not, go into your recovery and wipe cache and data and see if that helps.

Failing that, re-flash your firmware.

OnePlus 6 also have an active Beta 7 forum where you can discuss such issues...

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/o...plus-6.948155/
    12-02-2018 05:59 AM