I was pleasantly surprised when I unboxed my T-MOBILE 6T to find protective case hidden inside.

All of my phones either had Ringke or Spigen cases, but it's been a week since my 6T arrived and seems like I'm just going to keep using the case that came with it. I like it!

Anyone else liking that case?
    12-03-2018 07:36 PM
    I was pleasantly surprised when I unboxed my T-MOBILE 6T to find protective case hidden inside.

All of my phones either had Ringke or Spigen cases, but it's been a week since my 6T arrived and seems like I'm just going to keep using the case that came with it. I like it!

It's fine for my needs, I typically go without a case on my phones, but this one is thin enough to not add signification bulk. It's just a bit slippery feeling in the hand.
    Lepa79 likes this.
    12-03-2018 09:54 PM
    I'm looking for a new one but there isn't much out there. That said I think it's a great touch that they include this case. I could live with it just fine, it's just a little bit slippery but I like the minimalist approach to it.

Thinking about the sandstone case.
    12-03-2018 11:57 PM
    Its a very good case, but I also ordered two official cases and another more clear case.
    12-03-2018 11:58 PM

I always loved the cases that came with Oneplus devices. They work just fine.
    12-04-2018 01:51 AM
    I still ended up getting the Spigen Liquid Armour case. I didn't like the one that came with the phone as it is a major fingerprint magnet. However, it is nice they included a case and pre-installed screen protector for people who don't want to spend money right away on accessories.
    12-04-2018 04:36 AM
    How do you like the liquid armor? It's the one I would hey if any.
    12-04-2018 06:58 AM
    Thinking about the sandstone case.
    The sandstone case is excellent! It doesn't have a lip around the edge of the screen for added protection but the hand feel is fantastic.
    12-04-2018 01:07 PM
    The sandstone case is excellent! It doesn't have a lip around the edge of the screen for added protection but the hand feel is fantastic.
    No lip is a deal breaker for me probably
    12-04-2018 08:14 PM
    I find that the case that came with the phone is more comfortable to hold and against the ear during a phonecall. I purchased the Sucnakp TPU case and though thin is not that comfortable in the hand. Now I am wondering if I should have gone with the Spigen Liquid Armor
    12-04-2018 09:55 PM
    now I am looking for a more comfortable case. suggestions are welcomed and appreciated
    12-04-2018 09:56 PM
    I find that the case that came with the phone is more comfortable to hold and against the ear during a phonecall. I purchased the Sucnakp TPU case and though thin is not that comfortable in the hand. Now I am wondering if I should have gone with the Spigen Liquid Armor
    I like how the case that came with the phone feels. I'm just sticking to that for now. If you get the Spigen one, please post how you like it.
    12-04-2018 11:45 PM