T-Mobile software update.

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
They added hold down power button to launch Assistant, even though it is not listed in the change log!

Last edited:

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I thought T-Mobile was already on 9.0.4 lol. I guess not.

Installed. I swear the phone feels FASTER. it's like lighting fast lol.

Interested to see how better the fingerprint sensor is.Screenshot_20181211-054708.jpeg

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
"optimized unlocked speed with live wallpapers"

WTH. there are no live wallpapers on the T-Mobile phone. They took that away.

I800C0LLECT

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Me? Just spreading the news ;)

LOL funny. You did cross my mind for spreading false information LMAO

Edit-I'll stand by my assertion that complaining about carrier updates is just white noise these days.

There's plenty of people reporting their switch to the international software because updates are important to them. I think everybody here should follow suit if it bothers them

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I updated mine and I'm not seeing this. I get Power Off, Reset, and Screenshot.
Got to Setting and then Buttons & gestures. You should see the option to enable it there. I did and like it. I then replaced the home long press to be 1+ Shelf :)

YMarkY

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Got to Setting and then Buttons & gestures. You should see the option to enable it there. I did and like it. I then replaced the home long press to be 1+ Shelf :)

Thanks, that worked. I use Gestures for my home button (swipe up) and when I swipe up on the home screen I have mine setup to bring up Shelf.

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site

It allows me to get rid of the home button completely. I really like the gestures but there was no way previously to launch Assistant without my voice. I don't like using the voice command because it wakes my Google home and about 3 other devices in my house every time I say "hey Google".lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888