01-19-2019 10:27 AM
84 1234
tools
    I can confirm this worked for me. Also fixes the Google Pay problem after using the same process for Google Play store.
    01-08-2019 05:49 PM
    Fix from the OnePlus forum;

Hold down on the Play Store icon for 2 seconds.
    Click App info.
    Click Storage.
    Click clear Storage.

Worked for me.
    He's not lying...

01-08-2019 06:27 PM
    Interesting, the certification no longer shows in my play store settings. I've scrolled all the way to the bottom My Play Settings looked like everyone else's earlier.

Also noticed looks like new build. I didn't do the clear storage.

So perhaps it's not clearing the storage that's resolved the problem but Google made a change?
    01-08-2019 07:03 PM
    Interesting, the certification no longer shows in my play store settings. I've scrolled all the way to the bottom My Play Settings looked like everyone else's earlier.

Also noticed looks like new build. I didn't do the clear storage.

So perhaps it's not clearing the storage that's resolved the problem but Google made a change? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3d4fa8be86.jpg
    Google/TMobile fixed it on their end. Clearing the cache just allows the fix to show up.. https://www.tmonews.com/2019/01/t-mo...certification/
    ironass and Bob61 like this.
    01-08-2019 07:17 PM
    I'm trying to delete it and it won't smh
    Take the screenshot first, then open the image in the Snapseed app, and use tools and healing to remove anything unwanted.

If you run your finger across anything unwanted, that will be removed. Then save the edited image and upload that edited image to the forums.
    Thank u so much, greatly appreciated
    You're welcome.
    ironass likes this.
    01-08-2019 07:55 PM
    Google/TMobile fixed it on their end. Clearing the cache just allows the fix to show up.. https://www.tmonews.com/2019/01/t-mo...certification/
    Did that and settings still doesn't show a line that shows certification status. So looks like newer build of play store that i have removed showing that in the settings.

Update: and now I go back and see the certification line.
    01-08-2019 09:37 PM
    Got my forced update an hour ago. All seems well. Had. After apps update and everything seems fine. Hope it stays that way.
    01-08-2019 10:10 PM
    I got my update. Can someone confirm or deny if this update is equivalent to the new OOS version that released with the fixes or is it just the international capability fix like their doc shows?
    01-09-2019 05:47 PM
    I got my update. Can someone confirm or deny if this update is equivalent to the new OOS version that released with the fixes or is it just the international capability fix like their doc shows?
    This is exactly the same firmware as the previous release back in early December 2018 and roughly equates to the global OxygenOS 9.0.5 release of the 6th November 2018, see, here. Even down to the same old November Android Security patch and the same camera version v2.9.43. The only change is, as T-Mobile (USA) state... "Enables support for additional domestic roaming partners"
    TDUBS219 likes this.
    01-09-2019 06:09 PM
    [/URL]

This is exactly the same firmware as the previous release back in early December 2018 and roughly equates to the global OxygenOS 9.0.5 release, see, here. Even down to the same old November Android Security patch and the same camera version v2.9.43. The only change is, as T-Mobile (USA) state... "Enables support for additional domestic roaming partners"
    Thank God I only have until Friday to wait before I can unlock my phone. It's owned out right but their policy has the 40 days on the network restriction.
    ironass likes this.
    01-09-2019 06:25 PM
    Is there a way to stop the forced updates? I think it is ridiculous they can update at will without user consent. I dont mind if the phone downloads it but tell me before just rebooting in the middle of doing something!

Is it just the T Mobile branded 6T doing the auto update or do all of them do it? I was in the middle of a business call when it rebooted...
    01-10-2019 03:03 PM
    Is there a way to stop the forced updates? I think it is ridiculous they can update at will without user consent. I dont mind if the phone downloads it but tell me before just rebooting in the middle of doing something!

Is it just the T Mobile branded 6T doing the auto update or do all of them do it? I was in the middle of a business call when it rebooted...
    The T-Mobile minority carrier variant does not allow you to delay or refuse an update, unlike the global model. See posts #27 and #28 on this thread.
    01-10-2019 03:10 PM
    The T-Mobile minority carrier variant does not allow you to delay or refuse an update, unlike the global model. See posts #27 and #28 on this thread.
    Well that is not cool at all. I even looked under Developer Options to see if something was hidden. I am not happy. I use this for my main work phone and I cut off one of my customers.
    01-10-2019 03:18 PM
    Well that is not cool at all. I even looked under Developer Options to see if something was hidden. I am not happy. I use this for my main work phone and I cut off one of my customers.
    Kim Jong-un, Supreme Leader of North Korea, lies awake at night, thinking about exercising the same sort of control over his people that T-Mobile (USA) has over its customers.
    01-10-2019 04:04 PM
    Kim Jong-un, Supreme Leader of North Korea, lies awake at night, thinking about exercising the same sort of control over his people that T-Mobile (USA) has over its customers.
    Got to call it as I see it, that's just plain silly speak.
    01-10-2019 07:03 PM
    So since getting the update my battery life has taken a hit. Particularly right off the charger. This morning it dropped 10% in 90 minutes off the charger sitting in my pocket. I never used it. When I did go to use it I I had 90%. This started this week since getting the update and it's done it every day.

After that initial 10% hit it settles down and isn't bad the rest of the day but still not as good as it was before the update. Anybody else had this?
    01-12-2019 09:52 AM
    So since getting the update my battery life has taken a hit. Particularly right off the charger. This morning it dropped 10% in 90 minutes off the charger sitting in my pocket. I never used it. When I did go to use it I I had 90%. This started this week since getting the update and it's done it every day.

After that initial 10% hit it settles down and isn't bad the rest of the day but still not as good as it was before the update. Anybody else had this?
    Not seeing that with mine, just FYI.
    Theot likes this.
    01-12-2019 11:06 AM

Try turning on the, "Advanced optimisation", feature in battery as it can save one heck of a lot of juice. Go to...

Settings > Battery optimisation > Menu (3 dots) > Advanced optimisation > choose Deep Optimisation & Sleep standby optimisation (see screenshot).

01-14-2019 03:10 PM
    Try turning on the, "Advanced optimisation", feature in battery as it can save one heck of a lot of juice. Go to...

Settings > Battery optimisation > Menu (3 dots) > Advanced optimisation > choose Deep Optimisation & Sleep standby optimisation (see screenshot).

https://i.imgur.com/1S5njIth.jpg
    I don't have that option. But the thing is it was not doing it before the update.
    01-14-2019 03:13 PM
    I don't have that option. But the thing is it was not doing it before the update.
    My bad Theot. I am on the global firmware. It looks like it may have been removed in the T-Mobile firmware. Have you tried wiping your cache partition in Recovery Mode or a Master Reset as suggested by T-Mobile (USA), here...

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-38908#steps5
    01-14-2019 03:21 PM
    New camera .apk version 3.0.15 that is featured in the latest Open Beta 3 update for the global model. Download...

OnePlus Camera 3.0.15 download
    01-14-2019 03:24 PM
    Thanks ironass. Any idea what improvements they've made to the camera?
    01-14-2019 03:58 PM
    Thanks ironass. Any idea what improvements they've made to the camera?
    Afraid not. It is not even mentioned in the OnePlus Open Beta 3 changelog. Judging from the small increment in version, not a lot I guess.
    01-14-2019 04:02 PM
    Thank you.
    Afraid not. It is not even mentioned in the OnePlus Open Beta 3 changelog. Judging from the small increment in version, not a lot I guess.
    ironass likes this.
    01-14-2019 04:03 PM
    New camera .apk version 3.0.15 that is featured in the latest Open Beta 3 update for the global model. Download...

OnePlus Camera 3.0.15 download
    So I just did the conversion of t-mobile to international and the camera version for my camera app is showing 2.10.13 which seems like it is really old? Could it be the conversion didn't copy over the new camera version?

Edit: Nevermind I see that that is above the t-mobile version and just below the open beta version. My brain isn't working today haha.
    ironass likes this.
    01-15-2019 11:21 AM
84 1234